[0.23] World Space 0.5a4

Lovad

How much delta-v does this saturn V have?

Depends on the payload. OP says it can put 140tons into orbit, but I can't imagine fitting a 140t payload under the fairing it comes with. ( though I'm sure I'd be surprised )

Anyone know of a good CM/LM upper stage to go with this by chance?

Does anyone else have problems with the decouplers in this pack? I seem to get constant effects in the VAB and they are not recognised as decouplers.

If there is a solution for this I would be very grateful :)

• 2 weeks later...
... In the nearest future I will sit and work on Saturn-Apollo if someone else is of course interesting.

Assuming you mean Interested I sure as hell am! (If I Wasn't at school I would be able to see the pics) I've been looking for a Saturn-Apollo part for a while with no luck and judging from what others have said you do good work, so I'm kinda excited.

Assuming you mean Interested I sure as hell am! (If I Wasn't at school I would be able to see the pics) I've been looking for a Saturn-Apollo part for a while with no luck and judging from what others have said you do good work, so I'm kinda excited.

Took a look at FASA thread in the last time? Frizzank now will make Saturn IB and Saturn V rockets and DennyTX makes the Apollo CSM and the Lunar Excursion Module.. And Damn the lander looks pretty so check that out

Hmmm, the Saturn V being able to place 140 tons into orbit is a bit weird. IRL, it was able to put 118 tons into orbit. In KSP, it should be about 75 tons. Isn't 140 tons a little overkill?

Saturn V could lift 118 tonnes (metric), or 130 short tons (imperial). Maybe that partially explains the discrepancy?

Saturn V could lift 118 tonnes (metric), or 130 short tons (imperial). Maybe that partially explains the discrepancy?

Hmmm, that makes sense. I just assumed that people were using metric tons, as that is the unit used in KSP (as far as we know :P). But the capacity is still too high, as it should be about 83 short tonnes if 0.64 scale is used (my understanding is that *0.64 scale is also applied to weight, not only to size).

i was worried that this was dead, welcome back!

From me so you just do not get off :sticktongue:

Payload rocket Satrun 5 reduced. Now it is limited to 80 km orbit about 125 tons of gaming. Yesterday on the tests failed to deliver 156 tons, and then realized that this is it is certainly lot.

Also be reworked model rocket Saturn 5. Changed the texture, improved detailing and optimized polygon mesh. Already made the first tests with the Saturn 1B rocket dummy UCM. 20 tons into orbit 90 km. Much or better to reduce to historical 16 tons? But in any case UCM with tank and the engine will not weigh less than 20 tons.

Any chance that in the future you could have a crack at the British Black Arrow rocket? I know someone has already made one but its in desperate need of some work and I think the mod is dead (its still 0.19.1). Given your excellent work so far I thought you are one of a few people who could do it justice!

http://i.imgur.com/Ikn5z3h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/L8ZpFro.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GxfGbLH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2aEB6PX.jpg

Loving the work so far Lovad!!

Interesting rocket. And it can be drawings and specifications?

Today will see FASA mod. What I wanted to do, guys, have done or will soon be eliminated. Because with the question whether I should continue to do the american space program?

You could work together with Frizzank if you're doing the American stuff. IIRC, Frizzank is not making a Saturn Ib rocket. You could do that!

thx, think about it.

Guys, I need help. Need good pictures and drawings space station Skylab

You could work together with Frizzank if you're doing the American stuff. IIRC, Frizzank is not making a Saturn Ib rocket. You could do that!

Frizzank IS doing the Saturn IB as far as I know, he actually already released the H-1 Engine. He makes the Saturn IB rocket and Saturn V Rocket and DennyTX is making the CSM and Lander. Currently only pics of the Lander are published but damn that one is pretty. So I guess his CSM will be good too.

But don't let that stop you Lovad , if you want to make CSM then make it

thx, think about it.

Guys, I need help. Need good pictures and drawings space station Skylab

Actually, Frizzank and DennyTX will be making Skylab, too. How about focusing on something else? For example, finishing the Titan IV and making the HTV. Frizzank isn't interested in either, but they'd be rather useful. For Titan, you'll need the second stage, fairings and USRMs (the boosters you made are UA-1207s). You could also make two variants of 3rd stage: Centaur-T and Inertial Upper Stage.

Decoupler + S.A.S Module.

dZxu.jpg

It will probably work with a life support system.

Mass=4 t

RCS Fuel Tank = 500 L

Rechargeable Battery Pack = 1000 E

Ejection momentum = 100 kNs

Oxygen tank = ?

Edited by Lovad

Hmmm, that makes sense. I just assumed that people were using metric tons, as that is the unit used in KSP (as far as we know :P). But the capacity is still too high, as it should be about 83 short tonnes if 0.64 scale is used (my understanding is that *0.64 scale is also applied to weight, not only to size).

I don't know what it is, but it shouldn't be 0.64.

Volume would be about a quarter (assuming spherical test so YMMV by shape) and mass follow volume.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.