Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

On a LEO space station with Bob and Bill as he and the two others sneaked into the capsule and did the launch by themselves instead of letting the planned crew do it. They cut communication with the ground, so no one knows what they are doing up there; although they have about 230 days of supplies, so they will eventually get back down, and have to explain themselves... :mad:

Jeb, Bill, Bob, and Valentine are building the new space station at 250 kms in Kerbin orbit. The newbies are flying parts up in a Nertea mk IV shuttle, which sadly keeps crashing on landing. Oh well, at least the pioneers are safe (until Bob runs out of propellant).

I brought him back today. He was orbiting Mun for years together with a female enigneer because of a failed rescue mission.

But there were still only two Kerbals in the pod. So I guess they were only playing cards, counting the stars and doing other professional stuff. Nothing serious. :wink:

In my latest game, Jeb is stuck in orbit around the Mun with just barely not enough fuel to make it back to Kerbin. Usually this wouldn't be too much of a problem - getting out and pushing has helped sole this problem in the past, but this time around, things are... ...different. I recently installed the New Horizons mod, which shuffles all the planets around and adds a ton of new ones, so the Mun and Kerbin are now both moons of a large gas giant. This is making things quite a bit more difficult, especially because there isn't a delta-V map handy, on top of all the usual early-career woes.

Currently he's in the Astronaut Complex but he's probably going to be sent on a Space Shuttle mission to the ISS for a year long stay or possibly a mission to Duna. I'm not sure yet but he's going to be going places soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.