[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

When you are in a scene with the toolbar showing. Go into the configure visible buttons option of the toolbar. Unselect all of the buttons that are configured to show (yah, not something you would normally do). The entire toolbar goes away. So, with the toolbar now not showing, you can't get back into the configure visible buttons popup in the toolbar to re-select the buttons that you do want to show.

Okay, I see. That would be a bug. I'll check it out.

THIS is why Ive never published/shared any of the mods Ive made lol....what an ass....

Dont mind the haters Blizzy...haters gonna hate ya....

Looking forward to update.....sure cant go back to barless KSP =)

I mean, the guys title is "Lord of Kerbal Realm", kinda has a pompous ring to it, ya know?

I mean, the guys title is "Lord of Kerbal Realm", kinda has a pompous ring to it, ya know?
Agreed. If you're referring to me, it was the default title assigned to me when I joined the forum; I did not choose it.

EDIT: changed

I have a question about resizing the toolbar.

There is an option "move and resize". I can move toolbar, but art of resizing it eludes me.

I cannot find a border, even after I tried "show border" on/off.

Ctrl or Alt clicking and dragging are failed miserably too.

What I doing wrong?

Move the mouse pointer over the bottom right corner, then click and drag. Just as it works in MS Windows.

You can see how it works at 0:05 in the first video in the OP of this thread. (Granted, it's a very old Toolbar version in the video, but the behaviour is still the same.)

In light of my earlier posting (#997), I've added a comment to the DevNotes thread that repeats that information and suggests that this Toolbar be made stock.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/103436-Devnote-Tuesdays-The-Last-2014-Edition?p=1615265&viewfull=1#post1615265

I propose that if enough of us from this thread post our desire that it be stock, perhaps Squad might take notice and contact Blizzy (maybe, even throw a few dollars/pounds, etc. his way).

After many unsuccessful attempts, I managed to do it.

Problem is, I cannot see border, and if you click a bit outside, nothing happens (it's good), but if you click a little too inside, it's snaps to new position and mouse is positioned at the center of toolbar.

and if you click a bit outside, nothing happens (it's good), but if you click a little too inside, it's snaps to new position and mouse is positioned at the center of toolbar.

Right, the sensitive area for resizing is about 10x10 pixels or something like that. Depending on the pixel size of your monitor, it can be quite small.

Is this working in .90?
a couple of pages back is the answer to your question :)

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to simply say yes or no if you know the answer?

In this case the answer is yes. It does work though you will get a pop-up the versions don't match. You can ignore this and kill the pop-up. Blizzy is working on an update.

-snip-

It would, but then he wouldn't be doing his job of educating people to search before asking. :) The more we "choose the easier path" and just answer 'yes' or 'no', more people will be asking things, looking for the "easy" answer, while the other path(searching before asking) could actually be easier and faster. :D

Edited by Kowgan

In this case the answer is yes. It does work though you will get a pop-up the versions don't match. You can ignore this and kill the pop-up. Blizzy is working on an update.

it is granted... but lets all start asking "is it working in 0.90" for all the mods without searching first, now if searching is hard than cool i;am all out of answers for that one.

but i believe that first search and then if you cant find the answer to your search then ask

if i can do it and a lot of others can why cant every one? i don't expect everything served on a silver plater

Actually I did search, didn't see it...

There is nothing wrong with asking. And I will ask whenever I need to. Don't like it, don't answer, don't read it.

It doesn't work that way. A lot of us read every post in every thread in which we're interested, using the "new posts" indicator on those threads. To have multiple "new post" indicators with the exact same question is annoying and will exact responses like the above.

If you don't want to annoy people, do a cursory search before asking your question. Or take your own advice and just don't read them.

Ill say it again, I did search so stop accusing people of not doing so. Im not going to read all 102 pages to see if this is working. I looked back several pages and didn't see anything obvious saying its working. Perhaps people could comment more often or someone could post a notice on the OP so people don't need to search or ask.

Anyways, If I need to ask im going to. If you have problem with my questions that's your problem.

Anyways, If I need to ask im going to. If you have problem with my questions that's your problem.

It's cool, dude. If you are lucky, then someday you'll be on the other side of the coin, and then you finally will understand why it's annoying.

Wow, what a flame war above :( So many people getting down on a question asker. This used to be such a chill place to visit and now it seems it is going to the dogs! How very un-Kerbal.

Sad indeed.

But that's what you get when on one side, you have people annoyed by a "false" incompatibility warning message at launch, and on the other side people annoyed to see always the same "Is it working with KSP 0.xx ?" question, especially when the damn thing is actually working fine :D

My only wish is that Majiir implement a frigging "Ok I got it !" checkbox on his compatibility checker mod = problem gone... :(

Finally as we are on a new page here : Yes Toolbar 1.7.7 is working fine with 0.90 so far ^^

I've looked around a bit and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd ask here. I have Toolbar installed, working fine. Because I have the toolbar mod, I'd like to get rid of the buttons from mods that are stacked in the top right side, along with Squads stuff. How do I do that, if there is a way?