[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

I just installed version 1.7.9, and I see no toolbar in any of the menus.

My toolbar-settings.dat, if it helps:

toolbars{
SPACECENTER
{
toolbar_1187155050
{
x = 27
y = 46
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = FinalFrontier.button
}
}
TRACKSTATION
{
toolbar_721485536
{
x = 230
y = 1029
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = WaypointManager.button
}
}
EDITOR
{
toolbar_163384204
{
x = 588
y = 34
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = RCSBuildAid.mainButton,MechJeb2.Delta-V_Stats,MechJeb2.Vessel_Info
}
}
FLIGHT
{
toolbar_1365869346
{
x = 179
y = 10
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = WaypointManager.button,Chatterer.UI
}
toolbar_327544977
{
x = 179
y = 52
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = MechJeb2.Delta-V_Stats,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Planner,MechJeb2.Orbit_Info,MechJeb2.RCS_Balancer,MechJeb2.Surface_Info,MechJeb2.Vessel_Info
}
}
MAINMENU
{
toolbar_163384204
{
x = 588
y = 34
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = RCSBuildAid.mainButton,MechJeb2.Delta-V_Stats,MechJeb2.Vessel_Info
}
toolbar_1187155050
{
x = 27
y = 46
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = FinalFrontier.button
}
}
FLIGHTMAP
{
toolbar_352290080
{
x = 171
y = 9
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = Chatterer.UI,WaypointManager.button
}
toolbar_1666056167
{
x = 170
y = 43
width = 250
height = 38
autoHide = False
drawBorder = False
useKSPSkin = False
buttonOrder =
visibleButtons = MechJeb2.Delta-V_Stats,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Node_Editor,MechJeb2.Maneuver_Planner
}
}
}

Edited by Zeenobit

Strange...I am still getting the error message during load that its not compatible with the current vers of KSP...??

EDIT: homer-popping-up-smiley-emoticon.gif DOH!...

Yup...nevermind...had a total brain fart and forgot to update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2...Sorry for the noob mistake Blizzy :embarassed:

Edited by Stone Blue

1.7.9 works fine for me, even better then ever. I am on a Window 7 system, I deleted my toolbar-settings.dat and the old install folder before putting in the new one. I am also running KSP 1.0.2

Just tried that again. Deleted the 000_Toolbar folder and my toolbar-settings.dat file. Re-downloaded/installed the 1.7.9.

No toolbars. :/

Just tried that again. Deleted the 000_Toolbar folder and my toolbar-settings.dat file. Re-downloaded/installed the 1.7.9.

This may sound weird, but when was the last time you restarted your PC? Sometimes restarting PC on a daily basis flushes things out of the physical memory. My friend had problems when updating a mod from another game, and he had problems, but once he restarted it worked fine. But restarting may not be your issue.

Just tried running more tests.

I reverted to Toolbar v1.7.8, I see the toolbar (with the update icon, and the warning when I start KSP).

When I deleted v1.7.8 and updated to v1.7.9, I don't see the toolbar anymore.

Now I'm getting the same... NOW running FRESH install of 1.0.2 with 1.7.9, and several mods... I AM showing a few of the icons from various mods, but they are overlapped, one is a strange size, and no signs of the normal Toolbar border, autohide, etc...

When I FIRST got to the Flight screen, Exception Detector did show that Fusebox was throwing a TBIcon error...So I removed Fusebox, and got the below results...

My outputlog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D_PFGuuyqoNlJrLXVxbkRVV1E/view?usp=sharing

and my KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D_PFGuuyqoemdtd3J2NUQ4dUE/view?usp=sharing

I had TB set to display two, separate, single line, toolbars at the top edge of the screen, either side of the stock altimeter/GUI...

Clicking aorund the visible icons does not bring up the settings menu for TB... When I open the VOID configuration, and click the "Use Blizzy Toolbar" checkbox, it just blinks, and will not remove the icon from the stock toolbar or make it appear where the TB would be...

Screenshot rffe2wF.jpg?1

I realise I am getting errors from other mods and such, that may be affecting TB...But thought these might be useful rather than having a bone stock install with only TB installed, and it not having any buttons to display...??

I will now remove all mods except TB, and see if there's any difference...

UPDATE: Yup...With TB the only mod installed, not seeing the TB "setup" icon you are supposed to see after fresh install of the ToolBar... On ANY game screen...

Edited by Stone Blue

Only download Im getting from link is still 1.7.8 (but taged 0.90.0 in version text file).

Deleted all traces of toolbar and zip...restarted and d/l couple time to confirm...ingame its shouting for update. Is anyone else getting this or do I need to nuke chrome again??

Only download Im getting from link is still 1.7.8 (but taged 0.90.0 in version text file).

Deleted all traces of toolbar and zip...restarted and d/l couple time to confirm...ingame its shouting for update. Is anyone else getting this or do I need to nuke chrome again??

Same here. I guess we need to wait a bit.

Hmm...The TacToolbarButton, I assume, would be for TAC Fuelbalancer...Incidentally, that is ONE icon that shows up, on the right hand of the GUI where my 2nd TB is supposed to drop down...

Blizzy, here are my logs from a COMPLETELY fresh, from scratch, install of 1.0.2 and only the ToolBar... STILL no initial TB update icon on any game screen... :(

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D_PFGuuyqoeTF5UFRneGlkdWc/view?usp=sharing

output_log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D_PFGuuyqoTXh2bTB3VGw4TVE/view?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. I guess we need to wait a bit.

Really?....The file I downloaded this AM seems OK... The Changes and version .txts are reflecting correct version numbers, and .dll in the zip is dated: 5/02/15 12:30PM

That was less than 3 hrs ago..??...Have you guys tried the link since then?

OR, maybe Blizzy took down the new vers., and reverted the link to the old till he gets this figured out?

Tried the link 10min prior to posting....

Its probably chrome...have had this issue before. Just figured Id ask first, its kinda pain to redo everything.

Same issue messed me up just after 0.90 droped lol...

Yah, I'm gonna have to revert back to 1.7.8 to be able to use this. :(

It's really strange how this is happening when the mod is just a recompile for 1.7.9. @blizzy, Have you modified anything between 1.7.8 and 1.7.9?

Yah, I'm gonna have to revert back to 1.7.8 to be able to use this. :(

It's really strange how this is happening when the mod is just a recompile for 1.7.9. @blizzy, Have you modified anything between 1.7.8 and 1.7.9?

It seems Squad has changed up the way toolbar icons are called up from installed mods QUITE a bit...

Maybe not my place to say, but I'm assuming it might be safe to say that the Toolbar mod may need more than just a simple recompile?

It seems Squad has changed up the way toolbar icons are called up from installed mods QUITE a bit...

This has nothing to do with the stock App Launcher. The Toolbar Plugin is a completely separate system.

Also: I noticed CKAN isn't picking up your update.

Please bring CKAN issues to the CKAN forum thread and don't bother mod authors with them. On a sidenote 1.7.9 is now indexed in CKAN, for better or worse.

Maybe not my place to say, but I'm assuming it might be safe to say that the Toolbar mod may need more than just a simple recompile?

If that was the case, 1.7.8 wouldn't work for me. But it does.