[1.8+] Real Fuels

NathanKell

Alright, so replacing the "&" symbol with the "," symbol in the KSPI_RF file does NOT fix the problem. It appears there was also an issue with the resource-names ("LqdWater" should have been "Water", and "Argon" should have been "ArgonGas"- not sure how these ones slipped through, or if the name changed since this part of the file was originally developed by Dreadicon).

Anyways, I don't want to discuss this topic at-length, because I know you don't like it being talked about here, NathanKell. I just wanted to say that the following code change needs to be made (I don't know ho to make Pull Requests, but I'd love it if somebody else could Pull Request the needed changes for me- I already asked FreeThinker, so maybe he'll do it...)

Here's the original (after FreeThinker's latest Pull Request changing "&" to ",") code:

//Add water tank using KSPI water. (TO-DO: integration with TACLS water without trampling KSPI or TACLS)
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[Kerosene],!TANK[LqdWater]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[Kerosene]
{
@name = LqdWater
}
}

//Add Argon to all tanks that have XenonGas, as they function & store similarly.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[XenonGas],!TANK[Argon]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[XenonGas]
{
@name = Argon
}
}

Here's the fixed code:

//Add water tank using KSPI water. (TO-DO: integration with TACLS water without trampling KSPI or TACLS)
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[Kerosene],!TANK[LqdWater]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[Kerosene]
{
@name = Water
}
}

//Add Argon to all tanks that have XenonGas, as they function and store similarly.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[XenonGas],!TANK[Argon]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[XenonGas]
{
@name = ArgonGas
}
}

Note that I also took the liberty of replacing a commented-out "&" with "and", just to make it easier to confirm there are no more "&" symbols in the code itself if the future...

Regards,

Northstar

Edited by Northstar1989

Heya,

I noticed that filling the same tank once with LOX and once with lqdMethane results in the latter having a much higher weight than the former; to my understanding this should be reversed... I also checked the ResourcesFuel.cfg file -there both fuels have the correct definitions, so what is causing this?

Doing a search in this thread reveals one other person having asked the same thing some time ago, but I couldn't spot any definitive answers to his question, so I figured I would bring it up again.

EDIT: Woops, my bad, the issue was CRP (yes, yes, having that installed with RF is questionable) adding KSPI's lqd methane definition on top of the one from RealFuels.

Edited by Tellion

EDIT: Woops, my bad, the issue was CRP (yes, yes, having that installed with RF is questionable) adding KSPI's lqd methane definition on top of the one from RealFuels.

Tellion, the latest versions of RealFuels now include a KSP-Interstellar/RealFuels integration config, which overwrites the KSP-I version of liquid methane with the RealFuels version- so having both CRP and RealFuels installed technically shouldn't be a problem for that particular case...

Also, NathanKell, Starwaster, did you guys take any notice of the code-fixes I posted before? It's a simple matter of replacing "&" symbols with "," symbols and re-naming a couple resources, but it really needs to be done, and I already posted the fixes for you guys there- so I'd love to see them integrated into RealFuels...

If you haven't done anything with that yet, I'm about to also write up some code to integrate KSP-Interstellars new CarbonDioxide, LqdCO2, and LiquidNitrogen resources into RealFuels in a similar way (adding them to RealFuels tank-types), and could easily post the code for that here as well. I don't know how to do pull requests, so any help with integrating this would definitely be appreciated...

Regards,

Northstar

Edited by Northstar1989

That is great to hear, but I think CRP would still override RealFuels. Having KSPI configs makes sure that KSPI does not mess with RF when it is installed; however CRP comes with its own LqdMethane definition that apparently has the last word over RF. I do not think there are many more cases like that in CRP, so adding a :NEEDS[!RealFuels] for the conflicts should resolve that. I will take a closer look at that tomorrow and send Roverdude a pull request if I can make sure it does not mess with his mods - else we will have to resort to some custom solution.

Oh, and regarding pull requests, just play around with github, make an account and read up on a few tutorials - i figured it out very quickly that way.

Edited by Tellion

@Tellion

If you have the "WarpPlugin" folder installed, then the KSP-I/RF integration-config automatically kicks into action and overwrites (via ModuleManager) the CRP folder's version of LqdMethane (which is where the KSP-I version of the resource resides, *NOT* in the WarpPlugin folder). Community Resource Pack (CRP) does *NOT* have the last say in the matter- ModuleManager does. :P

I've got a lot of other projects/coding bouncing around right now, and plenty to learn- and I'm not very good at anything programming-related in general (I understand GitHub requires you to use Visual Studio or something like that, for instance- I don't even have the FAINTEST clue how to use that program...)

@NathanKell

Alright, I made the code-fixes (the NEW and FIXED code for the KSPI_RF file is below). Note that I had the wrong resource name for Liquid CO2 before: it's "LiquidCO2" not "LqdCO2". (the WarpPlugin folder itself had some inconsistencies in the name, which was causing bugs...)

But, before I delve into that, FreeThinker suggested some changes HERE and later said he made a pull request for them- but for some reason Github shows no record of his Pull Request ever being accepted.

If it's sitting in a "pending" pull of pull requests somewhere, how do I view those? Did he never make the pull request he said he did just a few posts later?

//Add CO2 tank using KSPI gaseous CO2 to all tanks that have Nitrogen.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[Nitrogen],!TANK[CarbonDioxide]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[Nitrogen]
{
@name = CarbonDioxide
}
}

//Add LiquidCO2 to all tanks that have LqdMethane, as they store similarly.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[LqdMethane],!TANK[LiquidCO2]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[LqdMethane]
{
@name = LiquidCO2
}
}

//Add LiquidNitrogen to all tanks that have LqdOxygen, as they store similarly.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:HAS[@TANK[LqdOxygen],!TANK[LiquidNitrogen]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[LqdOxygen]
{
@name = LiquidNitrogen
}
}

Also, the code additions to the KSPI_RF file FreeThinker made a pull request for earlier:

@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_PACK_DEFINITION[InterstellarAtmosphericPack]
{

@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[KerbinOxygen]
{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[KerbinHydrogen]
{
resourceName = LqdHydrogen
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[JoolHydrogen]
{
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[LaytheOxygen]
{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
}

I notice that there hasn't been an updated release of RealFuels for quite a while, despite the numerous pull requests accepted since the 8.3 release. Could we see a new release soon, just to get some of those changes out there?

Regards,

Northstar

Edited by Northstar1989

Ah, well that is a good solution. I do not have KSPI installed though, so modifying/overwriting CRP is a must nonetheless in my case. Not that it is all that important of an issue anyways, I believe we have sufficiently illuminated that to not clutter this thread with it any further.

As to github, well it really is very simple and does not require any programming knowledge whatsoever, but it is your choice :)

I did something, not sure what, and all RF tanks show proper volumes, but have no allowed resources. Has anyone else managed to do this, and figured out what they did?
Sounds like an incomplete install of RF (missing tank defs or resources). Personally, though, I'd shut down the game, delete the ModuleManager.ConfigCache file, and start it up to see if it helps before reinstalling.

Hi All,

Have installed RF via CKAN on a clean install and get no options in the VAB to change fuels. Utilisation shows -1, there is no Volume or Mass data shown and clicking on Tank or Engine GUIs just depresses the button and nothing else happens. I believe something's not installed properly (I also get a hang on ProceduralSRBRealFuels when I load with that), but cannot, after about 4 hours of trawling through, figure out what it is.

Any guidance and pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Running on Win7 x64, absolutely clean install.

Running on Win7 x64, absolutely clean install.
64-bit KSP? Did it pull down ModuleManager too? Delete ModuleManager.ConfigCache if it exists?

Again, sounds like an install issue. Trying downloading the latest release from this thread and manually installing. Also, make sure you have an engine config to use RF with, maybe the Stockalike one to test.

Yes, 64-bit KSP, 32-bit won't run without dying through lack of mem. (Yes, am running texture reducer and have done all the usual memory reduction settings).

Module Manager 2.5.9 installed by CKAN. Have tried the ConfigCache delete trick, saw that in another post.

Have also tried downloading from this thread and installing that, still no joy.

I believe that CKAN installs the Realism Overhaul config as part of, I certainly see engines requiring Kerosene etc....

realfuelserror.jpg

Edit 2:

Right, have just done a full, clean install of KSP and RF (& Module Manager) Only, with Stock configs, and it is 64 bit that is the problem, works fine in 32 bit. Real shame as it means I can't us this mod as my 32 bit won't run with everything else I want to support!

Edited by phoenixegmh
1) Added Image 2) Updated Information

Yes, 64-bit KSP, 32-bit won't run without dying through lack of mem. (Yes, am running texture reducer and have done all the usual memory reduction settings).

Module Manager 2.5.9 installed by CKAN. Have tried the ConfigCache delete trick, saw that in another post.

Have also tried downloading from this thread and installing that, still no joy.

I believe that CKAN installs the Realism Overhaul config as part of, I certainly see engines requiring Kerosene etc....

http://s9.postimg.org/5g6ndmuov/realfuelserror.jpg

Edit 2:

Right, have just done a full, clean install of KSP and RF (& Module Manager) Only, with Stock configs, and it is 64 bit that is the problem, works fine in 32 bit. Real shame as it means I can't us this mod as my 32 bit won't run with everything else I want to support!

Real Fuels's functionality is disabled if the 64 bit KSP client is detected or other compatibility situation is detected.

You should have had a warning about that during KSP startup from Real Fuels.

@NathanKell

Since responses have been *extremely slow*, and change *NOT* forthcoming for fixing the RealFuels/KSP-Interstellar integration-config (FreeThinker submitted a pull-request *over a month ago* to fix some aspects of that config- whatever happened to that?) a copy of it has been included natively in KSP-Interstellar Extension Config, which builds on the 0.90 port of KSP-Interstellar made by Boris-Barboris, and continues to be actively-developed there.

I say this not to criticize, but to remind you that change is continuing onwards to improve cross-mode compatibility and realism, and RealFuels needs to keep up. I hope you won't let any personal grudges you may hold (which I really haven't done anything to deserve, to be honest) get in the way of long-term progress here...

Of course, not all players who utilize KSP-Interstellar also utilize the Extension Config (*yet*- I'm hoping to eventually get it integrated back into the original KSP-Interstellar mod when Fractal_UK returns to full activity status), so it would *still* be preferable to see the integration-config updated here from time-to-time.

Here is the complete and most current revision of the integration-config, with all sorts of good changes made since branching off what can currently be found in RealFuels. I would appreciate it if you could get around to replacing the current (outdated) config with it eventually (or an even newer version that may develop in the coming days/weeks if you don't pick this up soon...)

//Interstellar-RealFuels configs
@WARP_PLUGIN_SETTINGS[*]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@HydrogenResourceName = LqdHydrogen //LiquidFuel
@HydrogenPeroxideResourceName = HTP //H2Peroxide
@AmmoniaResourceName = LqdAmmonia //Ammonia
@OxygenResourceName = LqdOxygen //Oxidizer
}

@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[@TANK[Kerosene],!TANK[LqdWater]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
+TANK[Kerosene]
{
@name = Water
}
}

//Add Argon to all tanks that have XenonGas, as they function and store similarly.
@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[@TANK[XenonGas],!TANK[Argon]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
+TANK[XenonGas]
{
@name = ArgonGas
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[@TANK[Nitrogen],!TANK[CarbonDioxide]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
+TANK[Nitrogen]
{
@name = CarbonDioxide
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[@TANK[LqdMethane],!TANK[LiquidCO2]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
+TANK[LqdMethane]
{
@name = LiquidCO2
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[@TANK[LqdOxygen],!TANK[LiquidNitrogen]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
+TANK[LqdOxygen]
{
@name = LiquidNitrogen
}
}

//Part catch-all updates
@PART[*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[Ammonia]]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@RESOURCE[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[H2Peroxide]]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@RESOURCE[H2Peroxide]
{
@name = HTP
}
}

//Resource Definition updates
@OCEANIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@resourceName = LqdAmmonia
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
}
@OCEANIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[#resourceName[H2Peroxide]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@resourceName = HTP
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[*]:FINAL:HAS[#resourceName[H2Peroxide]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@resourceName = HTP
}

@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_PACK_DEFINITION[InterstellarAtmosphericPack]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{

{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
{
}
{
}
{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
}

//NTR Propellant updates
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Ammonia]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@guiName = Ammonia
@PROPELLANT[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Hydrolox]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@guiName = Hydrolox
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
@ratio = 0.80
}
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio = 0.20
@DrawGauge = False
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Methalox]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizier]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio = 0.557
}
@PROPELLANT[LqdMethane]
{
@ratio = 0.443
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Hydrogen]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@guiName = LqdHydrogen
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
}
}

//Electric Propellants update
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[Ammonia]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@PROPELLANT[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[Hydrogen]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@guiName = LqdHydrogen
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
}
}
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[MonoPropellant]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@guiName = Hydrazine
@PROPELLANT[MonoPropellant]
{
@name = Hydrazine
}
}

//Remove duplicate entry for LqdMethane
!RESOURCE_DEFINITION[LqdMethane]:FINAL:HAS[#density[0.00186456]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@density = 0.00042262
}

//Specific part fixes
@PART[FNMethaneTank*]:FINAL:HAS[@RESOURCE[LqdMethane],@RESOURCE[Oxidizer],!MODULE[ModuleFuelTanks]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleFuelTanks
temp = 0
volume = 0
type = Cryogenic
@temp = #$../RESOURCE[LqdMethane]/maxAmount$
@temp *= 4.412
@volume = #$temp$
@temp = #$../RESOURCE[Oxidizer]/maxAmount$
@temp *= 5
@volume += #$temp$
!temp = 0
}
!RESOURCE[LqdMethane] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
}

@PART[*]:FINAL:HAS[@MODULE[FNModuleResourceExtraction]]:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@MODULE[FNModuleResourceExtraction]:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]
{
}
}

//NOTE: the ratio might be kinda screwy; this should really go in an engines config.
@PART[AluminiumHybrid1]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@MODULE[ModuleEngines]
{
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio *= 5
}
}
@RESOURCE[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@amount *= 5
@maxAmount *= 5
}
}
@PART[vista]:FINAL:NEEDS[RealFuels]:FOR[WarpPlugin]
{
@MODULE[ModuleEngines]
{
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
@ratio *= 14.114
}
}
}

Regards,

Northstar

I'm really rather confused by the hostility. As I said here I've been very busy recently, and I do apologize for the delay. Sounds like the best solution, if you're actively developing the interop, is to remove RF's outdated patching itself and then you're not in the least beholden to me for updates (not that you are anyway, this has an open license).

I'm really rather confused by the hostility. As I said here I've been very busy recently, and I do apologize for the delay. Sounds like the best solution, if you're actively developing the interop, is to remove RF's outdated patching itself and then you're not in the least beholden to me for updates (not that you are anyway, this has an open license).

I was a little put-off by the fact that it's been over a month since FreeThinker's pull-request, and it still hasn't been accepted (whereas many other *more recent* pull-requests have been).

As I said, not all KSP-Interstellar users play with the Extension Config (in fact, most don't). So the *best* solution would just be to update the config here from time-to-time, as we continue to develop it there... :)

Regards,

Northstar

Great to see so much interest in this mod. But please stop making requests every other post in this thread. Make your own mod, or play with your own cfgs if this does not appeal to you. Take a step back and let the obviously busy mod authors do their work, your suggestions has been listened to. No need to remind them with several posts. And please be concise.

I was a little put-off by the fact that it's been over a month since FreeThinker's pull-request, and it still hasn't been accepted (whereas many other *more recent* pull-requests have been).

As I said, not all KSP-Interstellar users play with the Extension Config (in fact, most don't). So the *best* solution would just be to update the config here from time-to-time, as we continue to develop it there... :)

Regards,

Northstar

I don't believe FreeThinker's pull request went through properly. IIRC, I submitted a PR right after FreeThinker's was supposed to be in there and I didn't notice it. I just checked again, and there's nothing in the list from FreeThinker. PR's are a bit confusing the first time, so it's quite likely that it just didn't get through to the right repo.

EDIT: For reference, here's the list of accepted pull requests on the main repo: https://github.com/NathanKell/ModularFuelSystem/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

Edited by Raptor831

I don't believe FreeThinker's pull request went through properly. IIRC, I submitted a PR right after FreeThinker's was supposed to be in there and I didn't notice it. I just checked again, and there's nothing in the list from FreeThinker. PR's are a bit confusing the first time, so it's quite likely that it just didn't get through to the right repo.

Well I guess don't understand how to do a pull request then. Here it the improved RealFuels fix for (any) Interstellar

//Interstellar-RealFuels configs
@WARP_PLUGIN_SETTINGS
[*]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@HydrogenResourceName = LqdHydrogen //LiquidFuel
@HydrogenPeroxideResourceName = HTP //H2Peroxide
@AmmoniaResourceName = LqdAmmonia //Ammonia
@OxygenResourceName = LqdOxygen //Oxidizer
}

@TANK_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[@TANK[Kerosene],!TANK[LqdWater]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
+TANK[Kerosene]
{
@name = Water
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[@TANK[XenonGas],!TANK[Argon]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[XenonGas]
{
@name = ArgonGas
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION
[*]HAS[@TANK[Nitrogen],!TANK[CarbonDioxide]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[Nitrogen]
{
@name = CarbonDioxide
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[@TANK[LqdMethane],!TANK[LiquidCO2]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[LqdMethane]
{
@name = LiquidCO2
}
}

@TANK_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[@TANK[LqdOxygen],!TANK[LiquidNitrogen]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
+TANK[LqdOxygen]
{
@name = LiquidNitrogen
}
}

//Part catch-all updates
@PART
[*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[Ammonia]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@RESOURCE[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@PART
[*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[H2Peroxide]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@RESOURCE[H2Peroxide]
{
@name = HTP
}
}

//Resource Definition updates
@OCEANIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
}
@OCEANIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[#resourceName[H2Peroxide]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@resourceName = HTP
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION
[*]:HAS[#resourceName[H2Peroxide]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@resourceName = HTP
}

@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_PACK_DEFINITION[InterstellarAtmosphericPack]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{

{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
{
}
{
}
{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
@ATMOSPHERIC_RESOURCE_DEFINITION[DunaOxygen]
{
resourceName = LqdOxygen
}
}

//NTR Propellant updates
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Ammonia]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@guiName = Ammonia
@PROPELLANT[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Hydrolox]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@guiName = Hydrolox
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
@ratio = 0.80
}
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio = 0.20
@DrawGauge = False
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Methalox]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizier]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio = 0.557
}
@PROPELLANT[LqdMethane]
{
@ratio = 0.443
}
}
@BASIC_NTR_PROPELLANT[Hydrogen]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@guiName = LqdHydrogen
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
}
}

//Electric Propellants update
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[Ammonia]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@PROPELLANT[Ammonia]
{
@name = LqdAmmonia
}
}
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[Hydrogen]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@guiName = LqdHydrogen
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
}
}
@ELECTRIC_PROPELLANT[MonoPropellant]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@guiName = Hydrazine
@PROPELLANT[MonoPropellant]
{
@name = Hydrazine
}
}

//Remove duplicate entry for LqdMethane
!RESOURCE_DEFINITION[LqdMethane]:HAS[#density[0.00186456]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@density = 0.00042262
}

//Specific part fixes
@PART[FNMethaneTank*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[LqdMethane],@RESOURCE[Oxidizer],!MODULE[ModuleFuelTanks]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleFuelTanks
temp = 0
volume = 0
type = Cryogenic
@temp = #$../RESOURCE[LqdMethane]/maxAmount$
@temp *= 4.412
@volume = #$temp$
@temp = #$../RESOURCE[Oxidizer]/maxAmount$
@temp *= 5
@volume += #$temp$
!temp = 0
}
!RESOURCE[LqdMethane] {}
!RESOURCE[Oxidizer] {}
}

@PART
[*]:HAS[@MODULE[FNModuleResourceExtraction]]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@MODULE[FNModuleResourceExtraction]:HAS[#resourceName[Ammonia]]
{
}
}

//NOTE: the ratio might be kinda screwy; this should really go in an engines config.
@PART[AluminiumHybrid1]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@MODULE[ModuleEngines]
{
@PROPELLANT[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@ratio *= 5
}
}
@RESOURCE[Oxidizer]
{
@name = LqdOxygen
@amount *= 5
@maxAmount *= 5
}
}
@PART[vista]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
@MODULE[ModuleEngines]
{
@PROPELLANT[LiquidFuel]
{
@name = LqdHydrogen
@ratio *= 14.114
}
}
}

@PART[FNRefinery]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleFuelTanks
volume = 1750
type = Cryogenic
}
}
@PART[FNInlineRefinery]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleFuelTanks
volume = 1750
type = Cryogenic
}
}
@PART[FNInlineRefineryLarge]:NEEDS[WarpPlugin]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
MODULE
{
name = ModuleFuelTanks
volume = 11000
type = Cryogenic
}
}

Edited by FreeThinker

Freethinker: to make a pull request, you fork the repository, make the changes you want, and then click the "pull requests" and "make new pull request" button and follow the prompts. If all you're changing is a single file, it's even easier: find the file you want to change in the repository, click edit, give it a name, and click commit; GitHub will automatically start the process of making a pull request, asking you a few more questions.

However, as Northstar has pointed out, clearly the development schedules are not coinciding. I would suggest you release the config as an addon that itself depends on RealFuels; then you won't be tied to my release schedule at all. To that end I'll remove any bits of RF that still interact with KSPI.

Changelog:

v8.4

*Fixed stock KSP mass calculation (for engineer's report and for pad limits).

*Added TestFlight integration support.

*Remove KSPI config so that RF will no longer be a bottleneck.

*Add support for per-CONFIG effects settings (running, power, or directThrottle FX not listed in the current CONFIG but listed in other CONFIGs will be turned off).

*aristurtle: add support for TurboNisuReloaded.

*Maeyanie: add missing SXT LMiniAircaftTail, Tantares tanks.

*Raptor831: add Firespitter helicopter crewtank.

*Raptor831, Starwaster: Fix & to , for MM.

*ImAHungryMan: add support for missing tanks in RS Capsuldyne (Taurus), Nertea's Mk IV system, RetroFuture, SXT; Convert some Mk2 and Mk3 tanks to cryogenic and add missnig Mk3 tanks.

First off, fantastic mod. Must have. Thank you for all the hard work! Second, I noticed that Vernor engines are not currently supported by Real Fuels. Is that correct? Is that because they are considered fictitious?