Advances Rocket manufacturing... I dont know how to call this.

MalfunctionM1Ke

The was done buy Cupcake youtube

The same Cupcake that always says "Cupcake..." at the end of their posts?

If so, cool. His/her piloting skills are amazing, and s/he knows how to build good looking ships. Subbed.

I'm so glad we don't have to build rockets like that, I'd never be going anywhere!

I once tried landing something on top of something else on Minmus, and failed miserably. It's exceptionally difficult to do docking with gravity.

The same Cupcake that always says "Cupcake..." at the end of their posts?

If so, cool. His/her piloting skills are amazing, and s/he knows how to build good looking ships. Subbed.

Yes, that Cupcake, who puts all out VTOL skills to shame. Wish I could map my joystick right so could fly like that.

MalfunctionMike, that was the best KSP vid I've ever had the pleasure to watch! You have some serious piloting skills, and I love how creative those VTOL craft were. :) Not only were those skills inspirational to behold, but the entire video and presentation was top notch! Well done! :cool:

MalfunctionMike, that was the best KSP vid I've ever had the pleasure to watch! You have some serious piloting skills, and I love how creative those VTOL craft were. :) Not only were those skills inspirational to behold, but the entire video and presentation was top notch! Well done! :cool:

It is not my Video, Voculus.

I am only the Crawler who digged it up :)

All Reputation goes to Cupcakes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.