[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

The external boosters aren't making any noises or external affects, is this because I'm using active texture management? Or am I bugged with something.

I also use active texture management and I don't have that issue. Maybe it's some other mod that's causing it.

This mod is great, managed to lift most of the station components and return to KSC almost everytime. I overshot (a little) and landed on the continent due east. It flies really well, and looks amazing.

2014-04-19_00217.jpg

Hi there,

i think i have to report an issue. Apparently, KSO and Nova Punch can't work together for some reasons ( the game just crash at the end of the loading screen ). When i remove of of the two from my GameData folder, the game runs normally. Is that a known issue ? And if so, is there a fix, or a way to make both of them run in the same time anyway ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi there,

i think i have to report an issue. Apparently, KSO and Nova Punch can't work together for some reasons ( the game just crash at the end of the loading screen ). When i remove of of the two from my GameData folder, the game runs normally. Is that a known issue ? And if so, is there a fix, or a way to make both of them run in the same time anyway ?

Thanks a lot !

Try getting Active Texture Management

I had the same issue (B9 Aerospace) and Active Texture Management solved the issue. You are probably running out of ram.

Tried Loading textures only as required?

found here:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/73236-WIP-Loading-textures-only-as-required

It makes small tumbnail textures for all the parts, and only loads the real textures when they are needed.

Is it just me or it seems that Texture manager make the textures from this pack look a bit ugly?

Did i do something wrong? :)

I really love this shuttle using it all the time for my orbital missions!

Is it just me or it seems that Texture manager make the textures from this pack look a bit ugly?

Think it has something to do with Active Texture Management STABLE-BASIC or the STABLE-AGGRESSIVE 1 , I can read the buttons and 2 can't, I thought the patch file was to fix them.

First off, love this mod, been playing around with it for a few weeks now. I do have a couple of questions.

I currently have a "Fustek" station in orbit using the IACBM docking nodes. This works fine with the "dockingstandardkso" part when coupled with an IACBM, however this configuration takes up quite a bit of space in the cargo bay. I want to change over using the "dockingkso" part, however there isn't much clearance when placing the small docking port on the station (even when adding KSO parts to the station). What would be a perfect addition is a Pressurized mating adapter (PMA) type part that would make docking to larger stations much more convenient.

Hope thats semi clear, typing this at work, will try and get some screen grabs tonight at home if more clarification is required.

Download my latest ATM config files I've fixed this in the latest version.

Download - Green Skull ATM configs v8

To install simply remove old file and replace with new version from download.

File location is here :

KSP\GameData\BoulderCo\ActiveTextureManagerConfigs

I'm afraid I can't search the thread for anything three letters long or less so I have to ask, is there a special way to install RPM so that it works for all the other pods as well as the KSO? Or do I just install both mods separately?

I know that a modified version of RPM comes with the KSO download. But if I want to download the standard version from the RPM thread, are there compatibility issues?

This a sort of request for the devs: can you add the CrossFeedEnabler to the External tank?

the mod itself:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76499-0-23-5-CrossFeedEnabler-v1-4-13-14

so that we won't make the mistake of not adding a (ugly) fuel line.

It needs a fuel line? That's news... the included craft doesn't use one does it?

If your needing a fuel line you screwed up adding the body to the crew cab. I had the same trouble once, but when i moved around i noticed it was not a smooth around it. I pulled the body off the shuttle crew part and it worked fine. Get don't forget to pull of the large tank and reset that or it will get stuck in the shuttle body.

i never liked shuttles. too complex and time consuming.

but i LOVE the KSO

KSO Serenity deploying the Kubble Space Caleidoscope in an 260km orbit. i had to push the operating range to the max.

2014-04-22_00014.jpg

Edited by Umlüx

Question: Is there a separate download for just the station parts? (I have nothing against the Shuttle, it looks amazing, but I don't want it)

I would actually also like to have them just as a separate download... (same reasons as abowe)