[1.0.x] Procedural Parts Textures | Procedural KW - June 8

blackheart612

I cant get the fairings to work; i am absolutely sure I installed it correctly though. Is there a mod you know of that conflicts with this?

edit: besides active texture management, but i used the fix configs by Greenskull, so what am I doing wrong?

Mine works with the latest version. Hmmm, check the directories of my fairings, it might be capitalization. Also, do the textures appear?

The fairing bases appear, but i can't seem to find where the textures, configs, or models for the actual fairings are not there, so of course they don't appear in game. I downloaded the file again, and it still does not contain fairing part files

The fairing bases appear, but i can't seem to find where the textures, configs, or models for the actual fairings are not there, so of course they don't appear in game. I downloaded the file again, and it still does not contain fairing part files

nvm, i only installed the KWzit and not the fairing-tex. I never read carefully :P

i downloaded the StretchySRB Textures and there not working on stretchy tanks but they work on Procedural Parts i have both down load do it only work on the on are did i do something wrong

• 3 weeks later...
i downloaded the StretchySRB Textures and there not working on stretchy tanks but they work on Procedural Parts i have both down load do it only work on the on are did i do something wrong

What do you mean? There can only be PP if you have procedural parts.

SpaceX/KerbalX texture?

I want.

Heh. I'll launch it here also as a separate earlier pack but you can check on my KSLO thread for updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Standalone release of my Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul's procedural fairing.

Features texture switch for both the fairing and the base.

Be warned that the firespitter has a pre-release version though.

I might add more textures once I there is an actual (stable) release version of Firespitter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming the textures still work in .24.2 given that they're basically just extra parts? Or is that incorrect? I really have been missing these because the regular procedural fairing textures are so boring. :(

The "KW Procedural Fairings" link is not working...Please tell me someone has a spare copy to link to me...PLEASE! ;.;

Both downloads just worked for me. The node sizes for the 2.5m and 3.75m fairings are wrong, but they look good.

Why not try the links again?

I've got it, but I'm not sure if it's ok to share it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blackheart, halp plz!

Both downloads just worked for me. The node sizes for the 2.5m and 3.75m fairings are wrong, but they look good.

Why not try the links again?

Try the links again and see if it works, I have no idea what's going on, I can't log in, it seems I get 403 on dropbox at the moment.

If anything goes wrong, License says you can distribute and tell who made it and indicate the changes you made so astropapi, it's fine to upload if you have it :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.