[1.0.x] Procedural Parts Textures | Procedural KW - June 8

blackheart612

Yes, right. I'd rather give you another texture than the texture of the SSE pack. In general, only the code of the SSE pack may be redistributed not the textures and models. Keep the texture in your pack for now and let's talk about providing a better one (without the black stripes).

I'm re-adding the shuttle engine textures again. I may look crazy but hey, no problems anymore. :D

Oooh, fairings! Do like!

FYI, as I understand it that's e-dog's model, and e-dog releases derivatives-allowed. He exported a normal-enabled mesh for cBBp.

Still, I just made sure. (Because PFairings is under CC BY Att 3.0) Thanks for that reminder, nathan!

So, cbbp agreed, no point holding back.

Edit: Fairings on OP now :D

Edited by blackheart612

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. But I'm getting no gradient transition from the lit side of a tank to the dark side. I've only noticed it with the one texture. The white one with the word Loaded on the side.. Strange enough only one side of the tex

ture.. there is no gradient. Just goes from light to dark. But the other side is fine.

The KW Fariings don't seem to be installing right. Can't find the updated fairing textures, only the bases. Also it seems to interferer with the regular KW fairings.

same here. and i can't find the cfg-files - maybe forget to pack?

The fairings itself (even KW style) belong to the fairing textures. KW bases are separated and only contain bases. Both of them on different downloads.

I'm sorry if I don't get it right, I'm trying to understand. Everything works fine for me.

The fairing set has 5 overall, just fairings.

The KW pack only has bases, 4 sizes for fairing and 2 types for interstage.

Also don't forget to install Procedural Fairings just in case

Edit: By the way, the fairings should be inside GameData/blackheart/ProceduralFairings

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.