Pteron Micro Shuttle and rescue vehicle Beta download available(9/9/2014)

Sage Sagan

So you make big progress .... *badum tss* :D

Exactly.

Good one. I had a good laugh

So... klipper lives?

If... that's how you call us developing then yeah.

Oh but for everyone, kinda tired today, I need a rest, it's got a couple bugs I dunno what it is but it's kinda hard importing, animating and breaking up the model, I hope you understand. The main hull already has cockpit and landing gear stuffed up as one import process so it's gonna be a long one and I am still discovering how to make landing gears.

Here's the screenshot of how it looks like with unmodified speculars. Ill still continue working with the textures for improvements.

2DOO7Yh.png

Maybe not quite as well as you think haha :P

Blackheart, I think the work you are doing is amazing. Second to that I guarantee it is better than the job I would be doing!:) I have just booted KSP up for the first time in weeks, I had left a ship in orbit around Laythe and i was struck once again by the fact that what is needed is a compact, reusable way to get Kerbals down to the surface of an atmospheric planet. A very small RAPIER engine might be required to get them back up again!

Take your time please! I want this thing NOW but I know if I am patient and I wait it will be all the better. I just don't want it to die. I have been on these forums for 2 months now and I have had my heart broken a lot with beautiful MODS that just die or get unfinished. Real life is of course more important, but its so much of a tease Singularity Research Initiative has got to be the worst loss so far. Just don't break my heart ok. :wink:

Take your time please! I want this thing NOW but I know if I am patient and I wait it will be all the better. I just don't want it to die. I have been on these forums for 2 months now and I have had my heart broken a lot with beautiful MODS that just die or get unfinished. Real life is of course more important, but its so much of a tease Singularity Research Initiative has got to be the worst loss so far. Just don't break my heart ok. :wink:

Ditto. SRI looked epic but now it's dead:( maybe someone will take it up and finish it

I think he's planning to come back to it when he has got the time so... maybe it's not a good idea to 'steal' his idea by 'continuing' it lol

Ditto. SRI looked epic but now it's dead:( maybe someone will take it up and finish it

I don't seem like I'm gonna leave anytime soon.

I think he's planning to come back to it when he has got the time so... maybe it's not a good idea to 'steal' his idea by 'continuing' it lol

I don't seem like I'm gonna leave anytime soon.

It doesn't seem like it but I have been tricked a few times thus far. I didnt think SRI would die just because of what they had done. It seems like its 80% done. So you seem like you're going to finish it I just need to gauge my expectations.

I'm less likely to take off the modding community. The only thing that'll take me off most probably is when I lose interest.

Exactly!!! Just don't lose interest before you finish lol.

Guys, I'm having a hard time importing a hull + landing gear. Also, I think we should separate the landing gear from the hull. But Daemoria's model can't do that. Another thing is it's over-sized as you have seen in the first picture. So I would ask you. Would you agree for a reboot where I remodel (I'll stick to Daemoria's and the initial concept style), or should I just continue? I wouldn't mind to continue but... you know. Also, the landing gear isn't too detailed. I'll do some improvements if I remodel. PM-ing Sage too for this.