Pteron Micro Shuttle and rescue vehicle Beta download available(9/9/2014)

Sage Sagan

Just a suggestion: if you look on the front of the US shuttle, the buran, the KSO shuttle the nose is shiny gray-dark gray material (Reinforced carbon-carbon) that withstands the higher heat in that area: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_thermal_protection_system also it looks a bit nicer imo to not have the grid like structure of the tiles "bulge" as much as they do at the front

Hmm, personally I'd say something in between, that gray nose but smaller, though obviously that's just me, who isn't doing the work, and has no ownership of it. :P Large nose looks a bit... cartoony, no nose looks... weird, Kliper has no nose cone but it's all angled up front, not rounded, but again, just my €0.05

Looking good Blackheart612.... I feel the need, the need for speed......

That lil' creature should get them down to Kerbin FAST......and maybe in just a few pieces....

speaking of that, if a Kerbal get blown into multiple parts, will each grow back as a full kerbal????? H'mmmm.......

Hmm, I guess I'm too used to playing with KW, B9, KSPi etc all fairly realistic/futuristic looking stuff, but yeah it fits with stock well, btw does it have an IVA?

yeah there is a sketch of the IVA earlier in the thread, basic and easy to read displays for panicked Kerbals!

So... we're looking at a rectangular-ish metal box with tail-fins... Am I the only one who is now humming Greased Lightnin'?

Can't wait to crashfly this baby!

Oh my no, far more expensive design work goes into it than that....it will be a wedge shaped box with some fins on, completely different..more coffin shaped

i6YlTE9.jpg

something like this only really,really small.

Edited by Sage Sagan

Oh my no, far more expensive design work goes into it than that....it will be a wedge shaped box with some fins on, completely different..more coffin shaped

a>

something like this only really,really small.

heh isn't that a Kliper

Also epic shuttle i can't wait to cra- i mean err whats the word err lithobr- oh wait uhh launch yes launch that's the word and fly it to my new station

heh isn't that a Kliper

Also epic shuttle i can't wait to cra- i mean err whats the word err lithobr- oh wait uhh launch yes launch that's the word and fly it to my new station

Yes, that is the Kliper.

Nope it's just an old advertising ruse!

Lol, don't tease us!

"Now taking pre-orders for the Pteron micro Shuttle"

this worried me... why is this on the front page? do we have to pay? :'( jeb has no cash!

Why would Jeb PAY for the rocket? He would sneak into Sage's top secret research hanger, hop in the thing and blast off.

The Mass Key Shipyards would like to pre-order a pair of these wonderful space shoes, *coughs some* er I mean Ships. *looks around some* why do I keep calling them shoes???

We At The Mass Key shipyards have a craft that is awaiting one of this to be attached atop it for advanced testing.

(not really pre-made but I'm working on one right now thou, it will mostly be a piggy back system to get this up into space. )