Pteron Micro Shuttle and rescue vehicle Beta download available(9/9/2014)

Sage Sagan

*clicks thread tools, finds and selected subscribe to thread*

Ah now that is done, VERY VERY well done shoe., *someone taps on shoulder and whispers, then clears throat.* er um I meant Shuttle design! I really like how it is looking and look forward to testing it out at our facilities. But I do ask this what is the chances of it have single stage to orbit possibilities I do know that it is small but I have see some very small craft in the SSTO challenges.

LOVE the work, keep it up!

Damaske

CEO of The Mass Key shipyards

P.S. does helldiver know aboot this inspired project offshoot?

Think I may make a special version of VNG's superb parachute module that is the same as the old Reebok pumps inflator thingy for when I have to eject. Continue the trainer theme...

dee-brown-reebok-pumps.jpg

*Edit It's gonna say jump instead of pump*

Edited by Green Skull

*clicks thread tools, finds and selected subscribe to thread*

Ah now that is done, VERY VERY well done shoe., *someone taps on shoulder and whispers, then clears throat.* er um I meant Shuttle design! I really like how it is looking and look forward to testing it out at our facilities. But I do ask this what is the chances of it have single stage to orbit possibilities I do know that it is small but I have see some very small craft in the SSTO challenges.

LOVE the work, keep it up!

Damaske

CEO of The Mass Key shipyards

P.S. does helldiver know aboot this inspired project offshoot?

Delivering the Pteron to orbit with a Scram/SABRE winged "Atmospheric Service Stage" rear extension design studies have commenced. These helped pass a very boring weekend away from the PC. However, The Pterons tiny size makes an SSTO impractical without some form of extension. http://www.deepcold.com/deepcold/spiral_main.html Does this count as SSTO or at least DSTO?

Delivering the Pteron to orbit with a Scram/SABRE winged "Atmospheric Service Stage" rear extension design studies have commenced. These helped pass a very boring weekend away from the PC. However, The Pterons tiny size makes an SSTO impractical without some form of extension. http://www.deepcold.com/deepcold/spiral_main.html Does this count as SSTO or at least DSTO?

Not sure if a dual stage to orbit would work for some of the challenges out there but it might be worth a shot to look into. Once the mod/shuttle is released I'll fiddle with it some and see what i can squeeze from it.

It looks 1m or less, a poodle is 2m, not sure what engines the author had in mind, though I hope it's compatible with standard engines and doesn't have it's own proprietary one, hope this thing doesn't go too KSO.