Your high point

Dimetime35c

For me, probably around the third unmanned Mun probe I landed. I noticed it had some decent fuel left, so I thought, what if it can make it back to Kerbin? I barely managed to do it. That opened the door to manned missions, and at the time felt like a huge triumph. Now I routinely go wherever I want, except Eve and Tylo. :)

Same as Red Iron Crown. Landing on the Mun when it first came out was a huge challenge because we didn't have landing gear. It's serious business landing on just an engine or the tips of winglets.

Originally, probably first landing on Mun since I slammed into it hard so many times killing many brave Kerbals.

Now my biggest ones are: finally figuring out how to rendezvous and dock in space without mods or assistance of any sort and my first manned Duna mission and return with no casualties (again no mods/assistance... nothing to calculate delta-v or TWR... just pure me messing with ideas).

I have had a few high points in my career, but the two that stand out to me the most are:

The first was my first landing on Duna; at the time I was still learning how to dock crafts together, so a successful multi-part mission was amazing

Another was when I launched a station between the orbits of Pol and Bop that sent manned landers to both and was able to return in one trip.

My first Joolian expedition. Especially getting on and off Laythe unsca(y)thed, of course I have yet to do Tylo.

Great job! Return missions from Tylo, Laythe, and Eve have still eluded me, but Tylo remains the only one that I haven't even tried.

Edited by Koltronn

When I Purchased KSP on their website. I have been playing for well over a year, pretty much exclusively. I can't remember any other game where I have spent so many entertaining hours. The emotions run the gamut from extremely frustrating, hilarious laughter, deep concentration, nervous tension, and wildly exhilarating proud moments. All in one day. Keep up the good work Squad.

Many things have felt really rewarding to me when I completed them, but two things stick out as extra memorable.

Perhaps it was because they were so intimidating that a lot of time passed between when I designed the craft to the point where I actually flew the mission.

My grand tour that I did back in 0.22:

And my single launch to Mars in RSS:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.