What video game do you like? mine is KSP and Total War Series

Pawelk198604

I very love gaming but now i have very little time for my passion because i must work on my MA Thesis on library science:(

I hope i got more time on vacation.

What is you favorite game?

Mine is KSP of course, than Total War series and The Sims.

As for Total War series i wonder when they make Total War: World War II or at lest World War I

I have Medieval II Total War, Empire Total War, Napoleon Total War, Total War: Shogun 2 with "Fall of Samurai expansion pack" and Total War: Rome 2.

I wonder when The Creative Assembly, made Total War game about modern combat, for now the Total War: Shogun 2 expansion pack "Fall of Samurai" was the most modern in term of combat model, because it was about war between Shogunate and Emperor Meiji fraction in XIX century, and player had Gatling gun on disposal, i love the Gatling :D

It really cool when shogun and his brave samurai charge one you to preserve samurai way of life and meet brand new Imperial Army Gatling Gun :D

Dangnabbit, this is about the third thread about the same thing I've seen in a week! :rolleyes:

Well, I play (besides KSP, because, DUH) a li'l bit of Minecraft, AoM, AoE, Fallout 3 (not really into NV), Skyrim, and a big one is Rust.

Recently it's mostly KSP on the laptop and Pixel Dungeon on the phone. I tried out the new Thief game because it's my favorite franchise, but I was pretty disappointed (~black eyeliner~). Oh, and Goat Simulator goes great with the Friday night growler after the kiddo's gone to sleep.

Me too, love the Total War games (I think Rome 2 fell a bit short of the mark)

occasionally Modded Civ 4 but really just waiting for a few releases at the moment.

Especially the Forest, open alpha begins in a few weeks and it already looks stunning and I love survival horror

for me its...

Portal 1 and 2, skyrim, Fallout 3 (also not really into NV and i rage a lot in this anyway), all three bioshock games, some of minecraft (mostly stuff in creative), occasionally mari0, Half-Life 2 (including EP1 and 2), and Command and Conquer (mostly Zero Hour and Tiberium Wars)

although my favorite is KSP over all of these

I like a lot of games ... the Civ-Series, Total War, Games like Elite/Frontier, Skyrim and the videogames for the DSA RPG system, realistic military simulators (like the DCS series, ArmA II, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm) but also Dwarf Fortress and Aurora to name just a few

KSP, Dwarf fortress, Minecraft, and Prison Architect are my current GoTo games.

I also love car racing, so I played Gran Turismo 1 through 4 religiously. 4 burned me a lot though so I swapped out to Forza. I have been firing up Forza 5 A LOT lately.

I have played through Fallout 3, New vegas, Oblivion, and Skyrim roughly twice a year each.

I also regularly replay Red Dead Redemption.

If I could, I would play Dragon Age Origins over and over but my wife plays it through 5-6 times a year so I just sit back and enjoy the bloodshed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.