[1.7.2] KK Launchers - Delta, Atlas Pack

1 minute ago, darkerdadorito said:

try changing it to 1.

not sure if that's the scale since I forgot what I changed it to

ive tried setting them to 1, but it messes up everything, it seems different parts need different numbers 

wow all this work for a dragon capsule lmao

Ive noticed there are Dragon v2 space craft anywhere for past.90   . Laztec one is so old that the FPS is 1 fps its incompatible now. Im looking for a realism Dragon v2 if someone wants to help out. Maybe Kart is making one? I have no clue. Oh and I will not do a stock-alike as there are a few out there.

2 hours ago, lextacy said:

Ive noticed there are Dragon v2 space craft anywhere for past.90   . Laztec one is so old that the FPS is 1 fps its incompatible now. Im looking for a realism Dragon v2 if someone wants to help out. Maybe Kart is making one? I have no clue. Oh and I will not do a stock-alike as there are a few out there.

There is only the Laztek one. There is no other realistic one.

8 hours ago, lextacy said:

the only thing you can really do if you just want a dragon v2 capsule in there is simply just take decq's dragon and rescale it. other than that, it's only really scaling other dragons such as from tundra exploration, but the only one with ro configs is laztek.

9 hours ago, darkerdadorito said:

the only thing you can really do if you just want a dragon v2 capsule in there is simply just take decq's dragon and rescale it. other than that, it's only really scaling other dragons such as from tundra exploration, but the only one with ro configs is laztek.

NICE! Thanks! Downloading now

On 12/15/2018 at 11:22 PM, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

Make sure that you have put the mod in the right folder and make sure that you are using version 1.4.3

It also works fine for 1.4.5.  The only problem for me is landing legs. They are there its just that they seem to bug out when landing

On 12/16/2018 at 12:22 AM, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

Make sure that you have put the mod in the right folder and make sure that you are using version 1.4.3

Can you send me like ''Instructions'' how to download this mod. I realy want to create Falcon Heavy 

Edited by Val
Large font

4 hours ago, CommonRocket86 said:

Can you send me like ''Instructions'' how to download this mod. I realy want to create Falcon Heavy 

And how is the problem? Link to Spacedock for download is in the first post of this thread.

Download it and open the .zip. The folder strucure is self explanatory: put the folder `Launchers Pack` to your GameData. That`s it.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:21 AM, Cheesecake said:

And how is the problem? Link to Spacedock for download is in the first post of this thread.

Download it and open the .zip. The folder strucure is self explanatory: put the folder `Launchers Pack` to your GameData. That`s it.

On 12/19/2018 at 6:45 AM, CommonRocket86 said:

Like @Cheesecake said:

1. Download the .zip file from Spacedock using the link in the op
  2. Right click on the .zip and select "Extract"
  3. Copy the "GameData" folder and paste it into your Kerbal Space Program folder
  4. Start KSP
  5. Now you should see parts from the mod

On 12/21/2018 at 1:31 AM, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

Like @Cheesecake said:

1. Download the .zip file from Spacedock using the link in the op
  2. Right click on the .zip and select "Extract"
  3. Copy the "GameData" folder and paste it into your Kerbal Space Program folder
  4. Start KSP
  5. Now you should see parts from the mod

Thank you, i did it and i got all SpaceX rockets! 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, iplayksp said:

Is this mod still being developed it hasn't gotten an update in a while? 

Let‘s just say it is being maintained currently. :) Might come back to it at some point, now that we have a hopefully finalized F9 I can start to think about revamping mine.. ;) Or working on Dragon etc

Edited by Kartoffelkuchen

4 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Let‘s just say it is being maintained currently. :) Might come back to it at some point, now that we have a hopefully finalized F9 I can start to think about revamping mine.. ;) Or working on Dragon etc

Ooh, I’ll wait for a new Dragon!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

I installed this mod a long time ago and updated it so i can use it now. Everything works nicely and i love the textures. Only one problem though. I can't get the Falcon 9 1.1 FT stage 1 to switch to the burnt texture after the entry burn. Any Idea on how to fix this? Do i need a mod to get this to work like texture replacer? Here's my procedures: launch using mechjeb, stage separation when apoapsis reaches around 65km. Do the boostback burn manually (or with mechjeb if I'm doing falcon heavy side boosters) then activate my kOS landing script which will do the entry burn, landing burn and a perfect hoverslam. The textures stay the same. I changed go this mod from using procedural parts because of the burnt textures. 

Thanks!

KSP 1.4.1

Edited by edwin.robert

1 hour ago, edwin.robert said:

Hey guys!

I installed this mod a long time ago and updated it so i can use it now. Everything works nicely and i love the textures. Only one problem though. I can't get the Falcon 9 1.1 FT stage 1 to switch to the burnt texture after the entry burn. Any Idea on how to fix this? Do i need a mod to get this to work like texture replacer? Here's my procedures: launch using mechjeb, stage separation when apoapsis reaches around 65km. Do the boostback burn manually (or with mechjeb if I'm doing falcon heavy side boosters) then activate my kOS landing script which will do the entry burn, landing burn and a perfect hoverslam. The textures stay the same. I changed go this mod from using procedural parts because of the burnt textures. 

Thanks!

KSP 1.4.1

For TextureSwitching you need Firespitter. But Kartoffelkuchen changed to the new Stock-Texture-Switching. There is no chance to switch the Texture inflight, only in VAB/SPH.

Changes in the latest update (v.5.2)

• Removed firespitter as dependency (KSP 1.4 introduced "part variants" which lets you select different model types / textures for one part)

6 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

For TextureSwitching you need Firespitter. But Kartoffelkuchen changed to the new Stock-Texture-Switching. There is no chance to switch the Texture inflight, only in VAB/SPH.

So If i download the version that change was made, which is compatible with my version, will it work? Thanks for the fast reply!

45 minutes ago, edwin.robert said:

So If i download the version that change was made, which is compatible with my version, will it work? Thanks for the fast reply!

Older versions (before  5.2) has firespitter. But I don`t know if there is a burned texture and if it works in newer ksp-versions. In every case you must youse the correct version of firespitter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.