Animals Mod Plausibility

Joshiewowa

What are everyone's thoughts on an animal mod, do you think it's possible? I mean, I could probably write the AI code fairly easily, but one a bunch of cows wandering around slow the game down? I guess I would have to test it out for my self, but does anyone know if it has been tried before?

kows.. i'd rather have Kam the kimpansee than a couple of cows to be honest..

If there was an animal it should be to enhance gameplay and not just be a fps grazing cow.

Kam would be great for a small probe sized 'manned' command module. Life support could be supported easily. He could also count towards the second crew member in the science lab or maybe he would give an additional science bonus on top of the regular lab bonus.

Edited by Snacksquatch

hey thats a great idea, I was rthinking at the time having cows wandering around, and adding parts to be able to abduct them and do science with them.

I'm actually looking into doing a plug-in with the chimp model at least. I know a bit of coding and would like to sharpen the skills anyways.

Does anyone know who has the rights to use Kam or who created it? I've found the actual model file online.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/25/2014 at 9:59 AM, Joshiewowa said:

hey thats a great idea, I was rthinking at the time having cows wandering around, and adding parts to be able to abduct them and do science with them.

If you're going to do Kows then you're going to have to get into flying saucers and Kattle mutilations.  You just can't have Kows without that.  I mean, what would all the Konspiracy theorists have to talk about if you didn't?  And of course, you'd have to have science missions to examine said mutilated Kows.  And, you'd have to scatter a bunch of dead, mutilated Kows around the flying saucer on Kerbin just to justify their existence.  Who knows, you play your Kards right and you might be right up there with @NecroBones's flying hamburger.

(god I'm bad at this)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.