[1.2.2] Stock Part Revamp, Update 1.9.6. Released Source Files!

Ven

I found a bug! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Mk1cockpit shrinks after the first launch. It exits the VAB fine, but if you unload it in any way it shrinks slightly. I'm not sure if any of the other cockpits/capsules have this problem.

I have also noticed this... I tried figuring out if it might be the MM config doing it, but with no luck :P

I found a bug! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Mk1cockpit shrinks after the first launch. It exits the VAB fine, but if you unload it in any way it shrinks slightly. I'm not sure if any of the other cockpits/capsules have this problem.

It's probably caused by how game treats MODEL{} definitions and scale/rescaleFactor parameters. Some detail and suggestion for a fix here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96339?p=1472218#post1472218.

Can anyone check if this is happening to them:

iu4AHmlI3snqn.pngiP57Tqf7Byt5t.pngibcAoKPrpBEdMe.png

All 3 tanks, despite being different prices and have different mass, share the same amount of fuel. Just wonder if it is me meddling in something I shouldn't (I don't think I touched the cfg for these yet). In any case, gonna poke my cfg and modify the fuel amount I guess.

Can anyone check if this is happening to them:

http://i.minus.com/iu4AHmlI3snqn.pnghttp://i.minus.com/iP57Tqf7Byt5t.pnghttp://i.minus.com/ibcAoKPrpBEdMe.png

All 3 tanks, despite being different prices and have different mass, share the same amount of fuel. Just wonder if it is me meddling in something I shouldn't (I don't think I touched the cfg for these yet). In any case, gonna poke my cfg and modify the fuel amount I guess.

At a guess, it's due to MFT. It targets the normal Oscar B like usual but as the other sized ones are copies of it, it'll use those stats where none have been defined (like the usual change of size, name etx). You'll need to include a tank definition for those specifically or it'll just use the standard Oscar B specs.

At a guess, it's due to MFT. It targets the normal Oscar B like usual but as the other sized ones are copies of it, it'll use those stats where none have been defined (like the usual change of size, name etx). You'll need to include a tank definition for those specifically or it'll just use the standard Oscar B specs.

Duh, why didn't I think of it. Thanks for the help. Made a patch for MFT to work with this.

Been using this for my latest career where I learn to use RemoteTech better.

I have to say the parts look gorgeous! And I haven't even used them all yet too!

The solar panel parts, especially. Now, I can use them in conjuncture with the NF Solar parts.

This is now part of my must have list of mods between KSP version changes.

Edited by Axelord FTW

Wow.....

Like, wow....

I remember taking a look at this back in September or something and it was cool but not something I felt like taking up RAM with at the time, but now, already downloaded and one of the first things installed on my new .90 game, normally I pretty much cut out all of the squad stuff in favor of cramming in other crap lol, now other mods are going to be heavily scrutinized and trimmed down if I need more space.

If any one is interested I will be making some HotRockets configs for all of these engines, don't know when I will get them done but I will post them here and the HotRockets thread when I do.

Damn fine work sir

o7

Well, not really that crucial about RAM. The mod adds only ~100Mb to the stock install.

Indeed I was very pleased to find there wasn't much of an impact, and since I'm using aggressive ATM it may have been even less than that :D

Also thanks to a very well written MM file, adding HotRockets support to all the new engines will be very easy as well. As I said a truly spectacular pack.

Out of curiosity has any one here remodeled the SDHI aero cap so that it lines up with the new position of the door on the Mk1-2 pod, and the heatshield since this makes quite a large gap between it and the pod?

Out of curiosity has any one here remodeled the SDHI aero cap so that it lines up with the new position of the door on the Mk1-2 pod, and the heatshield since this makes quite a large gap between it and the pod?

that sounds like something you can do by rotating the shroud in question with model nodes in its part.cfg it'd be a simple job any tutorial on welding will tell you what you need to know

I know how to do that but unfortunately it wont fix the issue because there is a cut out in the aero shell on the other side that allows for the umbilical tether from the decoupler to access the side of the pod, rotating it will cause this to be miss aligned.

I like it that way. It's more realistic.

Really? Sure the real tanks had the orange inside, but the rocket engines covered them up so they weren't visible. Having the engine not fit around the tank properly makes it look like there's a part missing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.