[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

Using math*, I have determined the post that would get the most rep from everyone. (yes, everyone)

A hi-res imgur album of a U.S.S enterprise (star trek original series, not the naval sea ship in real life) being carried on a boat hanger with a Saturn V replica as a missile, complete with video, witty comments, and a space shuttle, for good measure. Oh, and a car replica, as well.

With .craft downloads.

*guesses, close enough, eh?

If only I could build things that look better than a potato. :D

insta-light-green group (may or may not work)

Nailed it.

Edited by Master Tao
no inline reaction images

Also, I just realised he has me down as a moderator for the addon sections. I've never been anywhere near there in my life. I barely touch addons at all. :P

My assignment is Support & Development sections, though I'll poke around in others as needed.

I know I shouldn't interfere with the big guys club

But why? They're all nice people. Stop treating people like that like untouchable deities, it's so much more fun to interact with them as equals. In fact, I've seen several such people purposely show up without their regalia so others could be at ease around them. While it's a bit hard to teach yourself to not be afraid/shy/etc of moderators, IRC ops, famous people and the like, it's very rewarding.

Wait. What if I made a mod that revolutionized the KSP Modding community ? Will I prevail ?

Well, that would be pretty awesome, and with major overhauls incoming, there's a lot of opportunities to make useful things. So try if you want to! The community would certainly love to see it.

Note, though, that it seems that mods tend to not be as rewarding in terms of rep given as ships and the like due to… reasons.

Edited by flashcactus
typo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.