[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

Heh, for some. Most of mine comes from the Support section, but a fair whack comes from this very section, mostly from explaining various oddities of moderating to people. I must have written a few mini-essays in response to a fair few queries, heh. :D

They come up every now and again, for whatever reason...

I don't mean to get all sentimental now, but I always feel a little sad when I see that a familiar forum user has gone inactive. Just looking at that long gone date on their profile makes me think about the fleetingness of life, and stuff.

Not to be rude, but I have not ever seen most of these people.

That's kinda the point, the list is a "who's who" of high rep posters. Some of them were unfamiliar to me, too; the list in the OP explains why they seem to be popular.

It's not really all that important, but it is a bit of fun.

Edit for below: I suspect much of Camacha's rep is from being super helpful in the computer building thread, really knowledgeable about that stuff. Also a frequent poster in the Science Labs.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

Ironically, I can say I've never seen you either lol. Unless you frequent general discussion/suggestions&development/games threads I never would.

I dwell mostly in add-on development and releases, the space lounge (computer thread) and science forums. It seems a lot of people score loads of rep for building craft - something I do not consider too relevant.

Edit for below: I suspect much of Camacha's rep is from being super helpful in the computer building thread, really knowledgeable about that stuff. Also a frequent poster in the Science Labs.

You flatter me, but somehow I do not get rep for posts in that thread that often. Most of the rep seems to come from me taking a stance and people agreeing with me.

57182043.jpg

Look, Mom! I have a meme!

Light-Green Group has been updated. SQUAD and its associated accounts are still at the top of the list but are no longer numbered. In addition, I indicated which members of the community had two, three, four, five, or six light-green bars.

I'm number 12 on the forum right now. That's actually really scary.

Sorry for the wait.

Let me know if I missed anything! I'm sure that there's a typo or two that I may not have weaseled out :)

Look, Mom! I have a meme!

Light-Green Group has been updated. SQUAD and its associated accounts are still at the top of the list but are no longer numbered. In addition, I indicated which members of the community had two, three, four, five, or six light-green bars.

I'm number 12 on the forum right now. That's actually really scary.

Sorry for the wait.

Let me know if I missed anything! I'm sure that there's a typo or two that I may not have weaseled out :)

Awesome, props to you for all the effort put into this list. And I'm honored to be number 14 (two months ago I wasn't even on the list :P )

Kerry Kristmas and Kappy Kaunakah to all!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.