[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

*A handsome man enters

I'd like to thank Ted, who put me over the threshhold, and also express my pleasant surprise at exactly what post he repped. Check it out in my profile if you want.

You can add me to the list in the free time :)

Thanks!

Welcome, both of you! You've earned it...

I don't see Red Iron Crown's top position being toppled any time soon.

I wouldn't be so sure. When I first found how to see the rep-sorted list earlier this year there was only one legit member of the green light group, Whackjob, and he had a seemingly insurmountable lead of close to two hundred points (and I was many pages back). Now, after a few months of reduced activity from him, there are seven posters who have passed him and more who are close. All it would take is a change in my schedule where I couldn't constantly spam contribute as regularly to the forum and I would expect someone to pass me in short order. The poster who will eventually displace me is probably already on the list, or is perhaps making their way up from much lower down.

Congrats to the newest member of the Light Green Group, some guy I haven't heard of, goes by the username "HarvesteR".

Who's he?

I just realised that every time I've looked at the title of this thread, I've read it wrong. It's light green group. I thought it was green light group.

I need a minute.

:P

Yeah, I've had that happen before.

Congrats to the newest member of the Light Green Group, some guy I haven't heard of, goes by the username "HarvesteR".

H'm. I wish I knew who he is... and why is his name red instead of blue? Did he do something wrong? :wink:

Welcome to the Group HarvesteR, you deserve it far more than I do.

I just realised that every time I've looked at the title of this thread, I've read it wrong. It's light green group. I thought it was green light group.

I need a minute.

whoa......me too it seems.

I originally named it the "Light-Green Group" because members of the Group have light-green +Rep bubbles, instead of the regular green ones. There is a method to my madness... I promise. :)

Nertea has made the cut. :)

It isn't a coincidence this happened mere days after the release of MKIV Spaceplane parts: those models are beautiful!!

Big shoutout to Nert: congrats!!

The poster who will eventually displace me is probably already on the list, or is perhaps making their way up from much lower down.

*Cough Cough* ME *cough Cough*

Edited by vexx32
douple-post merged

In think you need to update the order of the list, because guess who has two light green bars now!

Congrats!

I think Upsilon updates it as time allows, it must be fairly time consuming. I'd imagine it will get updated sometime this month to add new members and reorder the existing ones.

Upsilon, you might find this useful, all the light greens on one page: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=reputation&pp=100

Congrats to Darth Lazarus on becoming the newest member of the club!

You know, while it is an honour, (as far as internet points go,) there's not a lot of practical benefit to having high rep.

What if people with a certain level of rep were allowed a few more images in their signature?

*Hint, hint* *nudge, nudge* :wink::wink:

Edit: Welcome, Pecan!

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.