[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

I just got two blobs and have a reasonably high rep/post ratio, so maybe if I just spam posts I'll get there (please don't give me sympathy rep). Out of curiosity, is the light green the fabled Badass hex color?

Updated at last! Sorry for the long delay... I have so much going on right now IRL. Just turned in a massive assignment for Calculus. :P

Out of curiosity, is the light green the fabled Badass hex color?

I don't think so. The hex color is this... it's a little too light and yellow.

By the way, what's the difference between people whose name is Dark Blue and people whose name is Green? It seems as if they're both moderators... does one group have privileges that the other doesn't?

[EDIT: Never mind, it's in a post right above me. Sorry.]

I can honestly say that none of those things are necessary. :P

Well yeah, but they do help.

Either that or I can just post a lot and get reputation by sheer force of numbers. I'll just hire some chinese guys to post overnight while I'm asleep to maximise my reputation gain rate.

Isn't that a teensy bit racist?

China has the largest labour force in the world and is eight hours ahead of my timezone (which is also how long I sleep). It's simply the most logical choice.

Hey there's my name over there!!! ⊙_☉

So, it looks like I have a new goal for myself. Time to become a skilled KSP player, charismatic Youtuber and mod developer!

I hope you won't have the great misfortune of buying VideoPad (á•— ಠ益ರೃ)á•— ââ€Â¬Ã¢â€Âââ€Â¬

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.