Nuka Corp shuttle project ( and apparently other stuff :D )

Anariaq

In 0.16 you can play in cockpit view! Perfect for this shuttle! :)

(BTW when can we expect a testcraft? I wanna test these badboys out. Take them out for a spin! :D )

I\'m your biggest fan! :-[

Read the post more closely 'trbinsc'. Harv clearly stated that moving around the cabin won\'t be in 0.16. 0.16 will only be adding the necessary framework for the 'in cabin' views and interior meshes. Everything else comes down the road.

In 0.16 you can play in cockpit view! Perfect for this shuttle! :)

(BTW when can we expect a testcraft? I wanna test these badboys out. Take them out for a spin! :D )

I\'m your biggest fan! :-[

Thanks!!

Well haven\'t even got to a point that I can get it into KSP so testcraft is not possible, There will be testcraft in the future. Just to do bug fixes on how it fly and so on.

And for the cockpit view. Well expected that there will be one. But not this soon. Really happy that they went for it though :D

Not just cockpit view, but you can move about the cabin!

Cant wait to get this one. Will be the best thing in KSP. Could be fun to make a maze inside one of the shuttles ;P

And now got started on the cockpit with the B_shuttle

NTH_B_shuttle015.jpg

Well Harvester has commented that the kerbals now is 1.5 times bigger (1 unit in size (1m) ) that they used to be. So now kerbals is this big compared to a human.

Kerbalstdsize001.jpg

Well Harvester has commented that the kerbals now is 1.5 times bigger (1 unit in size (1m) ) that they used to be. So now kerbals is this big compared to a human.

Kerbalstdsize001.jpg

Nice! I like it. Can you tell me the poly counts please?

When I saw the models, I remember at this:

http://blogs.gscept.com/cg1/index.php/category/modelling/index.html

Try to look at it, it\'s amazing work.

Nice! I like it. Can you tell me the poly counts please?

When I saw the models, I remember at this:

http://blogs.gscept.com/cg1/index.php/category/modelling/index.html

Try to look at it, it\'s amazing work.

For the kerbal, is still the same high poly model. Was going to make a low poly, but now there is the new Kerbal model that comes out in 0.16 that I need to finalize the proportion of my own kerbal. So shuttles and other models that is dependent on the proportion of my kerbal is on hold til .16 comes out.

can 3 kerbals fit into a 1m CM pod at that scale? maybe have soyuz style seating?

Nope they can not. But it is not only the kerbal that will be scaled up, but all parts also. So the 1m pod will also be scaled.

link=topic=9713.msg214432#msg214432 date=1339348509]

When you planning release your shuttle? ;)

'So shuttles and other models that is dependent on the proportion of my kerbal is on hold til .16 comes out.'

At least a couple of weeks.. :\'(

But I cant wait \'till I can beta test the beast :)

For the for the first shuttle you designed you should convert into something like the Pegasus XL, the smallest vehicle available in NASA\'s Launch Services Program. It hangs from the bottom of an airplane, and at 39,000 ft the Pegasus decouples and rockets into orbit. Or you could do something like Space Shuttle Genesis from Superman Returns, which launched from the top of an airplane. Just something to consider ;).

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates? :D

Not yet. Though I stupidly forgot that I can use the new animation .gifs to use for proportion. And that is what I am doing. Other than that no update. Except that I do some models to make the time go.

enginefun.jpg

Not yet. Though I stupidly forgot that I can use the new animation .gifs to use for proportion. And that is what I am doing. Other than that no update. Except that I do some models to make the time go.

enginefun.jpg

Hahah I like the DIY repair :D

Don\'t stop making your models! I love them :D

Hahah I like the DIY repair :D

Don\'t stop making your models! I love them :D

Thought about how kerbals would repair stuff, and that was the thing I could come up with :P And will continue modelling stuff ;)

And finally In the process to model the kerbal again, with better proportion.

kebal001.jpg

kebal002.jpg

All of this stuff looks great! Although I am tempted to tell you that you have enough side projects, great work!

Thats how I roll =P

Well It is actually the way I work best. I have tons of project I have deleted, just in frustration that it did not turn out the way I wanted. That is when I concentrate in 1 project only.

So when I actually have couple of project going. I can always turn to another project so I don\'t end up to frustrated of 1 project.

And finally finished the proportion of kerbals. Now I can continue.

kebal003.jpg

EDIT: Having fun with the new Kerbal :D

NTH_Minipod002.jpg

NTH_Minipod001.jpg

NTH_Minipod003.jpg

NTH_Minipod004.jpg

NTH_Minipod005.jpg

NTH_Minipod006.jpg

NTH_Minipod007.jpg

NTH_Minipod008.jpg

NTH_Minipod009.jpg

NTH_Minipod010.jpg

NTH_Minipod011.jpg

Awesome work! Love the whole rocket design. Very tight fit for that little Kerbal!

Was going for that. Inspired by Copenhagen suborbitals ;)

man! you\'re doing some great work right here!

Keep it up!

would love to see your idea\'s and designs getting reality in KSP :D

I am planning on finishing this one. To experiment with the new cockpit view that squad is planning for 0.16

And trying to figuring out how big a pod need to be to have multiple kerbals inside

NTH_STDpod001.jpg

NTH_STDpod002.jpg

Will probably not continue on that one. Just had an idea that needed to be tested ;)

Hi Anariaq,

Great job on the new models and kerbals, I like them so much (maybe more then is healthy :D).

Also, I have one prayer. Please, can you send me the dwl link to krebal model? I really want to try to make a capsule for them, but I haven\'t got skills to make my own model of kerbonaut. ;)

And a little OT: Anariaq, do you play the X-plane? I saw your avatar on the forums. :)

EDIT: Please, how do you those lights? I\'m talking about those red lights on the sides of the module.