Moach

Hello and Welcome!

Cheers James Kerman...

I'm not getting worse which is the main thing!

• Like 1

Ciao,
 to everybody in here! :D

Greetings from Italy! 

• Like 2

I don't know what a "message" is may someone explain?

5 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

I don't know what a "message" is may someone explain?

Context? 

There's a "Messages" button at the top of my screen, there's nothing in it except a "Compose New" button.

5 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

There's a "Messages" button at the top of my screen, there's nothing in it except a "Compose New" button.

Well, there should be something in there now. :)

Oh, now I get it.

:D

Hello all, I just need some help with my planes... They take off fine but then they flip over or just randomly fall a part or explade. What is happening?!?!?

1 hour ago, Cookiemaster715 said:

Hello all, I just need some help with my planes... They take off fine but then they flip over or just randomly fall a part or explade. What is happening?!?!?

Well, what do they look like? Pics? 

Hi there,

Newbie here. This may be a dumb question or it may be common knowledge, but I'd very much like to do an Apollo-style late 1960s lunar landing flight. Is there a mod for the game that would convert Mun into actual Moon,  where I could use moon maps and lunar co-ordinate systems ? I'd really like to try to navigate to land at some of the original lunar landing sites e.g. Apollo 12  (-3.0138 deg N and  -23.4193 deg E) ? Also what about converting Kerbin to Earth so you can take off from known terrestrial launch sites ?

Many thanks :) 

3 minutes ago, eleanor_arroway said:

Hi there,

Newbie here. This may be a dumb question or it may be common knowledge, but I'd very much like to do an Apollo-style late 1960s lunar landing flight. Is there a mod for the game that would convert Mun into actual Moon,  where I could use moon maps and lunar co-ordinate systems ? I'd really like to try to navigate to land at some of the original lunar landing sites e.g. Apollo 12  (-3.0138 deg N and  -23.4193 deg E) ? Also what about converting Kerbin to Earth so you can take off from known terrestrial launch sites ?

Many thanks :)

Hi Eleanor, Welcome to the forum.

The mod that you are looking for is the Real Solar System, but it hasn't been updated for 1.4 yet, so you might have to wait before is compatible.

It makes the game much harder though, so you might want to use this time to practice in the smaller kerbin system, and then add all the realism mods.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Xpira said:

Hello! I am new to the forums and recently got KSP!

Good on ya. :D