Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. He stole it, remember?

I wish for this current space mission, called New Horizon, to already have sent pictures of an alien artefact around Pluto _and_ that we receive them intact?

The infinite amount of the pizza rolls collapse in to a black hole and causes the "big crunch" death of the universe.

I wish for affordable commercially available personal spacecraft capable of a 200km orbit of Earth within 1 Earth year.

Edited by NeatCrown

Granted. They're in space all the time and never offer rides from earth to earth orbit.

I wish for every conspiracy theory to be true, even if it requires contradictions between some conspiracy theories.

Granted. There are no conspiracy theorists, which means no schizophrenics

>which means no John Nash

>which means less math

>which means more STUPID

>which means more conspiracy theorists

>which means schizophrenics

>which means John Nash

>which means math

>which means BORING. Life becomes boring.

I wish to flash in the night

Granted.

Unfortunately x86-64 is revealed to be a dirt awful piece of junk and we continue on to x86-96 which is 64 bit being completely redesigned for how people program rather than what is easiest to make assembly for. Due to the design, x86-96 is not backwards compatible with x86-64 but is fully compatible with x86 and earlier; but the speed boost offered is so extreme that people willingly give up their old processors for the new architecture.

I wish that new horizons would be renamed voyager 6, to bring about my star trek fantasies.

Granted. Unfortunately, I got targeted by sneaky assassins who poisoned my food. When you ate it, you died of poison, and saved my life in the process. Oh, and did I mention it was the best pizza ever and the poison has burnt your mouth?

I wish to be a sneaky assassin.