Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You now have all the time in the world on your hands, at the cost of making everything come to a stop - not even a second can pass now on real world, since you have it all on your hands. Too bad, it also comes with an induced morality, criticality, and disciplinary defect, which makes you to spend all of the time in the world on your hands doing useless things and things that makes you feel good but giving you no benefit at all on the long term. You now have just finished doing the largest thing you can ever build on Minecraft, launched the largest rocket and lengthiest mission in KSP, finished all the achievements in World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2, finished building your second Titan ship on EVE Online, finished countless 99999 in 1 game cartridges in FAMICOM and SNES, and also finished multiple game titles in Playstation and Xbox, including all the quests in Morrorwind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. You now feel to be the god of all things, until the inevitable time comes where you'll get a flashback about what have you just done in your life for a very long time, regret it a lot, and slip into a mid-life crisis and depression. Too bad, there's no more time left on your hands to fix everything, and you yourself then succumb into depression by tying yourself on the noose in public before shooting yourself many times in the head.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted to the maximum level by anyone who happened to corrupt this (get lengthy and creative! :D).

Edited by Flixxbeatz

Granted. I could have granted your wish in the most awesome way as possible and make everything you want to come true, but you haven't put a wish in. Therefore, you lost the chance to be the next America's Top Model.

I wish for more awesomeness.

Granted, but it has to run every game ever made at the same time, making each individual game nearly unplayable due to lag.

Designer's wish: THERE WASN'T ONE... UNTIL NOW: Granted but the explosion originated from the KSP forum's servers overloading due to the massive amounts of ninjaing that happened all at once.

I wish that there was a ConCon, a convention about conventions.

Edited by (An Original Name)