Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but this causes semi-sentient space giraffes to be alerted to the massive amount of volcano...ness that is located on Mt. St. Helen, causing it to be magically teleported away back to the dimension to the left down Universe St. What, randomness counts as creativity :sticktongue:

I wish that my glasses would never get dirty.

Granted, but your body, mind, and eyes are now dirty as a consequence. And that your glasses now can be broken down by the slightest force, effectively making them disposable, thus forcing you to buy and carry lots of them wherever you go. Oh - and you need to be triple careful about it! Ninja'd -.-

Granted. An asteroid is now on the way to the sun for a planned impact. For some reason, it went to Earth's orbit, and the asteroid isn't an asteroid at all, but a massive spaceship disguised as an asteroid, and they then proceed to wage war on the humanity for a few months. After finding you, they then bring you inside their asteroid-disguised spaceship, leave Earth's sphere of influence, and proceed for a full-speed suicide dive into the sun, Icarus-style, killing you and the unknown alien race piloting the ship in the process.

I wish for ascension.

Edited by Flixxbeatz

Granted, but your body, mind, and eyes are now dirty as a consequence. And that your glasses now can be broken down by the slightest force, effectively making them disposable, thus forcing you to buy and carry lots of them wherever you go. Oh - and you need to be triple careful about it!

I wish for ascension.

Granted, but you get explosion instead. :sticktongue:

I wish for an asteroid hitting the Sun and Mercury. Simutaneously! (Creativity everyone!)

Granted. Same as above, but in an alternate reality scenario: The asteroid can actually split into two! After they get you to board the ship, they then proceed to cut you in half, just below your hip. Your body parts would then be transferred into two ships, one each, and then the "asteroid" split itself into two - one going on a suicide dive to the Sun, the other to Mercury, and also destroying the ship and killing everyone on-board in the process. Oh - and also tearing Mercury a new bung hole in the process, too!

I wish for immortality without any side effects.