Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Your music can only be properly played by kicking asses at a certain pace (it's mostly percussion with an occasional scream of pain). The listening public is vaguely interested for a while and then loses interest, and you fade into obscurity composing music for BDSM videos.

I wish I was a better guitarist.

Granted. Your pride expands so greatly whenever your work is discussed that your life force increases by 3000 souls.

The quantum lichen from that futurama episode consumes your life force.

I wish for a sunbeam lamp.

Granted. A horrible troll comes out from the horizon to completely devour the cure. It also smashes apart the scientists who created anti-cancer, as well as every computer on the planet because, you know, some dude downloaded the recipe for anti-cancer ice cream.

I wish for solar panels to cost $0.21 per pound.

Edited by Tery215

Granted. The Wishmaking Fairy makes science a type of currency used to create advanced objects from Interstellar. You are now forced to use science as well as currency to fabricate parts.

I wish for a doge-nut fertile enough to grow into a doge-tree.

The wishmaking fairy mishears you. Heshe thinks you wished for a poisontato gun, which replaces any potatoes fired with poisontatoes. You shoot one of your friends with it without noticing it's a poisontato gun, and you go to jail forever.

I wish for an easier way to store data.

granted, but the data stored on it will become "self aware". it will kill you're coworkers with neurotoxin, and make you and the survivors solve puzzles with a gun that makes portals.

I wish for more imaginary friends to replace my imaginary friend that tragically died in a potato gun accident