King of the Hill

Gojira

I was making a reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion

I still made paradox. iff I kill george lucas, I lose intrest in space, making me not to have joined th forums, causing me not to kill george lucas, causing me to watch star wars, causing me to like space,causing me to join the forums, causing me to kill george lucas

so still my paradox

I use a massive tachyon pulse to collapse all universes, planes of existance, and alternate timelines into one universe that is under my total dominion.

My single-universe hill.

I would've repped you for this :D

Best,

-Slashy

Would've?

I hire Serbia to REMOVE LAVA remove lava. you are worst lava. you are the lava idiot you are the lava smell. return to mantle. to our mantle cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the volccano….ahahahaha ,lava we will never forgeve you. melted rascal lava stink lava popere popare..lava genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead lava..ahahahahahLAVA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget pompei .magma we kill the king , magma return to your precious mantle….hahahahaha idiot lava and lava smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LAVA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+serbia+slovak=kill lava…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink lava… you live in a island hahahaha, you live in a planet

My pit.

EDIT: Ninja'd...

I capture an asteroid and claim it as mine.

Souper's newly formed asteroid belt around the Sun and my asteroid.