King of the Hill

Gojira

I find a blue screen when I come back to the computer, and find out is was this game.

I re-instal this game, and delete the old files from all servers.

...reebooting...

(insert restarting comment here)

claiming hill...

90%

complete.

jake9039's hill

I get your hill and install a few hundred mods in i-

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to instance of an object

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to instance of an object

My NaN hill.

You called? (Yes. 4.1 gridmarks away, there is a planet with catastrophe wreaking havoc on the entire secluded system. It was inhabited, but no other life signs of the native species remain)

Why say "native"?

(There is a life sign not native to the planet coming from under the surface. Just with onboard sensors, there appears to be lots of xenotech surrounding him; something we have never encountered. What do you propose we do?)

Hmm, well, if he can wreak havoc on a large spacial scale, it's obvious we're dealing with a big threat here. But we shouldn't sit back and do nothing. Prepare the aerochannel wavelength broadcasters.

(Already on it, sir)

Attention. Whoever you are underneath the surface of your planet, find you transport vehicle, exit the surface, and leave the planet immediately.

Come to coordinates 71.335.940.06. You are not in trouble, we just want to talk to you. If you refuse, we will go to the planet and remove you by force. If you respond with aggression, I will send a TCAW to your coordinates. You have 10 minutes to reply.

It's impossible to change time. If you travel back and kill the scientists, than that means the TCAWs were invented by other means. If you travel back in time, your future self would have already done what you are about to do, and from where you are now tells you that you wont actually change anything. Complicated, I know, but if you think about it, it would explain a lot of paradoxes.

Good try, but I've targeted you with a TCAW, so head to the coordinates I've sent you, or we will be forced to take action.