King of the Hill

Gojira

I sneak up from behind at take away your crutches and claim them as my own, as well as the hill.

My awesome crutches and hill.

1 hour ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

I throw both of my crutches at both buttons, they do nothing because they are fake. I hobble to the top of the hill. I plant my flag and shove @Ethanadams off the hill. My crutches turn into CIWS cannons.

My hill.

Unfortunately, the neutrino cannon weighs 10 tons.

You are crushed by it.

My hill-with-neutrino-cannon-and-crushed-raging-sandwich-and-irradiated-hill.

(P.S., I build another neutrino cannon to replace the one that crushed RS)

Edited by icantmakemodels

The sandwich that was made earlier by:

1 hour ago, icantmakemodels said:

root@KOTH>

(whatever that is) comes to life and sneaks away all James Bond style. I climb up Mount Everest, establish a sandwich-making factory on the mountainside, and spread my army to every part of the globe where they establish secret underground bases stocked with nuclear missiles.

My mountain, my secret bases, and my WORLD!

Being the last sandwich left, I enslave some chef and commands him to make another sandwich, which in turns comes alive. We make base on the nearest mountain and clone him to make a better (non-useless) sandwich army. We utterly destroy your useless sandwich army and take over base.

My mountain range. 

according to WHAT IF? By https://XKCD.com and MARVEL MOVIES if i were to lift said mountain range by 4 kilometers all life on earth will be destroyed if the mountain is made mostly out of granite. So I hold the mountain as hostage if any move is made against me it will fall and put the earth into darkness.

my world your move

@Tidus Klein your rocket hits the mountain range as i said before i drop the mountain. Luckily for you there are struts holding in place unlucky for you the struts are mad of sandwichs.

the mountain falls the 4km in a matter of seconds when it hits it covers earth in a cloud of dust and destroys most of india i die in the explosion your ruined world