King of the Hill

Gojira

I take the X and chew it up. I then put an H in its place and run up the hill and nip you and stormpilot both. You both chase me and fall into a covered pit. I run back up the hill and plant my paws in place.

My paws hill

I throw a giant mechanical bone which distracts you enough for me to release a swarm of robotic-laser-shooting-flying-space-sharks which chase you off the hill, I declare it is my hill, and anyone who wants to take it will get hit by a supernova while being only 10 au (astronomical units) away!

Edited by Hyperspace Industries

I am immune to supernovas

I climb up the hill and vaporise all defence systems

now my hill

for protection, i build 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 other fake hills (no point in taking those because they are fake)  randomly placed in other locations around the planet

I hire an overly enthusiastic immortal jeb kerman with infinite srbs to launch at other people trying to claim my hill

Disappointed that you foiled my plan, I decide to replace the sun with a red giant, engulfing and destroying your planet and all your hills (fake and real) along with the entire solar system, after which I build a dyson sphere around the star and use its energy to power magnets which shape the south pole into a hill of plasma,

my magnetically formed plasma hill 

Over billions and billions of years, the red giant fades away into a white dwarf, then a black dwarf, and the energy from the dwarf is not enough to power the magnets shaping the south pole into a hill of plasma, causing the plasma to lose it's shape. Then, I, in my futuristic space mother ship scoop off a chunk of rock and ice from one of the surviving frigid outer asteroids at the edge of the solar system, unaffected by the red giant star, and build a new hill

My frigid oort cloud comet hill.

Edited by DunaManiac

I produce a false vacuum near your hill. The vacuum then commits false vacuum decay, completely changing the laws of physics and fundamental particles in this area of the universe, causing you to perish in the process. However, I survive thanks to... something.

MY Dilaton hill.

Because of all that false vacuum/red giant/magnetically formed hill of plasma/cosmic stuff going on in the last few posts, i am able to create a very big black hole and suck in everything that is within 10 light years. Eventually, due to hawking radiation and stuff, the black hole decayed and collapses and i build a new planet with a new hill on it.

My hill

I build a matter-antimatter reactor nearby to provide cheap and environmentally friendly power to the hill, but purposely don't add a coolant system, which eventually causes it to overheat, and the hill along with everything else nearby is annihilated in a matter-antimatter explosion. Then I build another hill out of leftover antimatter scattered around from the former reactor. In order to prevent myself from being annihilated from coming into contact from pure antimatter, I magnetically isolate the hill from it's surroundings, allowing me to sit on the hill.

My magnetically contained antimatter hill.

Edited by DunaManiac

I drop an anvil on the hill, the anvil, made of iron, gets attracted to the hill, due to the magnetic field, and reacts with the antimatter hill destroying the entire hill and its field, leaving a giant crater.

I order a new hill from acme.

My cartoony hill.

Edited by Hyperspace Industries
Spelling