King of the Hill

Gojira

1 hour ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

All along it was phobos...

I build up an armament of nuclear missiles and fire them at Mark Watney's base.

Our planet system.

Sadly Phobos has no Uranium, so they were just lead.

But still, at orbital speeds the kinetic energy is enough to level a base.

Our leveled base.

(edit)

Oh! And here's the control device for the nanite! (throws @The Raging Sandwich nanite controller)

Edited by greenTurtle1134
Nanite controller.

I order my Replicators to construct a solar sail (they're still on Phobos and have overrun the place by now) and they take over your potato moon, adding to their stockpiles of carbon and oxygen.

Our (@The Raging Sandwich and I) leveled base and Asuran warship.

Note that I'm just using the SG-1 enemies as an example of the kind of thing I'm doing. The solutions given in the series are... not guaranteed to work.

I eat all the sandwiches and capture the chef. I then go and blow up Mars and both its moons using the sandwich gun I forced the chef to make. Then I go back and eat @The Raging Sandwich who was floating in orbit around Jupiter. I then go back to earth, claim a hill as my own and force the chef to make sandwiches for me.

My hill.

As some random schoolkerbal was making his lunch for the day (a sandwich), it comes to life. I come back with a vengeance. I genetically alter the sandwiches to be supreme predators desinged to kill anything that moves. (Except other sandwiches.) They utterly annihlate every hill in the world and everyone on them.

My hill-less world.