Obligatory Introduction Thread

Flyinpenguin117

Yo. I'm Flyinpenguin117. I've been playing Kerbal Space Program for a few months now, after my friend showed it to me in January (I'm now better than him at it, much to his chagrin). I overthink names fairly often. I'm currently undergoing the Iroas Project, a series of rockets where I put an unmanned utility vehicle- like a fuel tank, lander, or rover- in orbit and dock with a command unit, like the Ares rockets (Ares being the Greek god of war, Iroas being the God of Victory from Magic: The Gathering). There's also the Odyssey lines (starting-technology rockets) and the HAMR (Huge-*** Moon Rocket), one of few successful endeavors in the Giant Waste of Money Initiative, a series of craft that are over-the-top and horribly inefficient, but fun to build anyways. I'm hardly the most visionary person, but I have fun in the game.

EDIT: Now that I've been here more than 5 minutes, I feel horribly inadequate...

Edited by Flyinpenguin117

Welcome aboard! Eh, it's not so much obligatory, but getting to know the new forum people is always nice.

And don't feel like you're inadequate! Even though I've been on the forums and playing the game for almost two years now, I am literally learning new things all the time. The forum is a place of friendly gathering, discussion, and learning!

EDIT: Now that I've been here more than 5 minutes, I feel horribly inadequate...

Its the Kerbal way!

Edited by sjwt

Hello! And please don't feel inadequate. There are some people who are absolutely fantastic at this game, or have played for a really long time.

Welcome to the forums! :D

Cheers,

~Claw