Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

SteamDB hasn't been updated either, despite claims that the cargo bay bug has been fixed, I bet they're sitting on an internal release version, waiting for the servers to finish migrating.

They basically confirmed this anyway. In the AMA somebody asked about the bug and the response was along the lines of 'the bug is fixed but will be in the next update since we are code locked'. The key being code locked, they are certainly ready to go if that's the case, they're just waiting on a few things to happen other than coding, like the server migration....or hitting 300 pages.

You have to go to it from google, linking from the forums doesn't show it. Also, it takes a while for the planet to load.

Even then, I get nothing but text.

What browser, Mozilla? I've got Chrome.

The Hype pressure is off the scale! The Hype boiler is leaking hype at the seams! She can't take much more of this cap'n! It's gunna blow!

I gotta wait till after work tomorrow. Hopefully the servers have calmed down by then.

The boiler is over pressurizing? That actually sounds really bad, someone wake up Gregrox or else we may all be in big trouble. The AI is clearly not doing it's job properly.