How are you going to play 1.0

Rodyle

Since I am in the middle of creating a Universal Exploration System, I will continue to develop the various components in the 1.0 Stock environment. I expect they will likely work as expected with minor deviations since I've been constructing them in NEAR.

- CTV - a 3 crew transfer vehicle which will operate in Kerbin SOI only

- IPTH - An interplanetary Transfer Habitat to carry Kerbals comfortably to any planet (13 Kerbal Max capacity)

- XDAV - A general purpose (3 kerbal) Decent/Ascent vehicle (let's not speak of Eve or that other nasty moon just yet)

- XLH - a General Purpose Laboratory/Habitat which can be placed in Orbit or surface (16 Kerbal capacity)

- Atomic Car - its a rover (think Damnation Alley...)

could be fun...

I will likely stay completely stock except----> when Kerbal Engineer and Kerbal Alarm Clock are released (and quietly awaiting Venn's Stock Revamp - ooohhh so nice models and textures...)

Then when Infernal Robotics comes on-line i'll build:

- BHPA: a "Beagle /Huygens Probe Array" of several clamshell probes for planetary reconnaissance missions

I want to do a stock Grand Tour once 1.0 comes out and I'll install Engineer, and possibly Transfer Window Planner, because KSP without information is stupid. I'm thinking I'll try to make a video series of it with my impressions of the game as it is.

Take a look at my contract pack Grand Tours. It only depends on ContractConfigurator.

I'll start with stock, then as mods get updated, I'll start adding them. KER, MechJeb, and Chatterer are essential, IMHO

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.