The KSP 1.0 Grand Discussion Thread: Conquering Space Was Never This Easy!

KasperVld

Congrats Squad team! And thank you!!!!

I think. I mean, It's not as if I actually needed to have something that interrupts all that pesky RL stuff like keeping my job, eating, maintaining relationships, etc...

YouTube launch trailer - At this time, the best I can see is 720p. Was 1080p rendered / available / still uploading, or am I not seeing it for some other reason?

Also, trailer implies terrible things happened... why no last-second save?

Oh, the Kermanity!

YouTube launch trailer - At this time, the best I can see is 720p. Was 1080p rendered / available / still uploading, or am I not seeing it for some other reason?

Also, trailer implies terrible things happened... why no last-second save?

Oh, the Kermanity!

Yeah, I was a bit troubled by the implication that the launch was a total failure and everyone is dead D:

Anyone has an idea as to why my 1.0 version is crashing every time I try to access the VAB??!

I deleted all the mods, uninstalled then installed again... and nothing. WHYYYYY??!! OMGG I'm goin nutz ='((

Website half-loaded on my browser, enough to find the download link (finished the downlaod while reading the thread) altough half the page was missing... I'm sorry for the Squad servers today xD

First test: Building big. A fair warning to all: Things are different. Truss cage reinforcement techniques NO LONGER WORK as I used them.

Does that mean all the wobble we've been seeing isn't just people unfamiliar with aerodynamics? Is it significantly harder to make big/heavy things actually fly straight?

I've been playing with KIDS for too long. The first 1.0 vanilla rocket I made was intended to be a LKO mission and had enough DV to intercept Duna.

From one flight, it looks like I am going to say goodbye to most of my game play mods. TAC-LS and USI mods being a notable exception. I'm keeping all my retexture mods though. There's just something about atmospheric planets that don't have clouds that makes me ragequit.