The KSP 1.0 Grand Discussion Thread: Conquering Space Was Never This Easy!

KasperVld

Hey, first of all, it looks great so far! :confused:

But also, I've found two bugs already:

In the MK3 Cockpit IVA, on the middle between the windows, the navball is 180° rotated, meaning that the ground on it points upwards and the other way round

The new big landing gears don't rotate at all, the wheels stand still when moving over the ground

Version 1.0, Windows 7 64bit

I've been around since KSP keys were given out for a donation of $7. My thanks to the entire developer team, you guys rock! KSP was a lot of fun in the earliest versions and has blown my mind with almost every update. Congrats to 1.0!

For users running Mac using "sudo discoveryutil udnsflushcaches" in your terminal to clear the DNS cache. Website is working for me now that I've done that :D

I tried but used a different command. I ll try this one after class. If it works you will get rep.

Especially sense you are the ONLY person to post anything about Mac OS X

Edited by War Eagle 1

Hi there! I can't get my game to update itself :(

I just start it as usually but it just says "Checking for Updates" and nothing happens. There wasn't any issues before. Is there anything particular in this version I should be aware of (regarding the update procedure)?

The old style chase cam is better for docking, now called "Locked".

Did they basically integrate Bahamutos Improved Chase cam for it or? (The new one. Locked is obviously old. But they just call it a new better chasecam... don't know how it actually works)

Because that is the way to go in my opinion.

Hi there! I can't get my game to update itself :(

I just start it as usually but it just says "Checking for Updates" and nothing happens. There wasn't any issues before. Is there anything particular in this version I should be aware of?

I tried using the patcher (the thing that you are using) and it didn't work, I suggest going to the KSP store https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/en/ and downloading it from there. If you need any more help, just post in this thread!

Did they basically integrate Bahamutos Improved Chase cam for it or? (The new one. Locked is obviously old. But they just call it a new better chasecam... don't know how it actually works)

Because that is the way to go in my opinion.

I'm not familiar with how Improved Chase Cam worked, but the new stock one stays level with the horizon and maintains orientation relative to your prograde direction.

I'm not familiar with how Improved Chase Cam worked, but the new stock one stays level with the horizon and maintains orientation relative to your prograde direction.

I used ICC, and it had two modes: One just like this, and the other where it rolled with the craft. To enter it, you pressed TAB while in free (for the former) or in chase (for the latter).