P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Im going to hold off on new weapons until 1.1 I alreafy have around 4x what bahamutoD himself has and if the update breaks things it will require a lot of work to fix. I will still release r-11 asap however

As it is I think im going to drop the heavy artillery turret and maybe the kashtan for now since I want to get R-11 out immediatly so once I finish the tunguska I may just go with what I have

Edited by LORDPrometheus

Im going to hold off on new weapons until 1.1 I alreafy have around 4x what bahamutoD himself has and if the update breaks things it will require a lot of work to fix. I will still release r-11 asap however

As it is I think im going to drop the heavy artillery turret and maybe the kashtan for now since I want to get R-11 out immediatly so once I finish the tunguska I may just go with what I have

What's the current ETA from Squad on 1.1?

Oooh. More boomsticks!

My suggestion for more weapons to focus on...tank guns. Not necessarily tank turrets, just tank guns, mounted on a carriage that lets some elevation and traverse but not 360 degree coverage. 75mm to 152mm would be good.

been playing a lot of company of heroes haven't you

been playing a lot of company of heroes haven't you

No. War Thunder Ground Forces and building plenty of plastic model tanks. We have enough tank turrets already, between this and the other mod that adds them. What we don't have is good tank guns that will work for a casemate vehicle. We have that 105mm howitzer but AFAIK that's the only one.

Poll

"What should be my development priority for the next few weeks?"

Wonder if u can create a futuristic weapon for this mod like this ?

[A mini drone that can be attached to any aircraft using a small Cargo Bay and inside your new drone

This drone must be able to fly on Kerbin atmosphere alone after its launch, probably should include the following a control thing, SAS, energy, ect, but you know better than me, but also your weapon manager, Radome and Ai pilot flight computer plus 1 mini turet like .50cal turet, and maybe using solar energy or something else for fuel, all this in one small drone that can fit inside Mk2 Cargo Bay something similar with "deployable skycrane" from Dr. Jet's Chop Shop mod...

The purpose of this drone is to attack the enemy planes, once launched, that will be very cool to see with your mod.]

Sorry for my romeglish, by the way, great mod, love it!

I love the new turrets designs, and am looking forward to using them on my space ships. I got to ask, any chance of having a separate download just for the turrets, as I don't really want to clutter up my menus with more missiles, when I barely use them as is. If not, no problem, but it would be nice. Can't wait to see what you make next.

P.S.

if you are taking requests, I would like to see some sci-fi styled weapons for space ships. Things like lasers cannons, torpedo launchers, PPC turrets. I have been contemplating doing this myself, but haven't worked up the nerve to actually do the modeling.

I love the new turrets designs, and am looking forward to using them on my space ships. I got to ask, any chance of having a separate download just for the turrets, as I don't really want to clutter up my menus with more missiles, when I barely use them as is. If not, no problem, but it would be nice. Can't wait to see what you make next.

P.S.

if you are taking requests, I would like to see some sci-fi styled weapons for space ships. Things like lasers cannons, torpedo launchers, PPC turrets. I have been contemplating doing this myself, but haven't worked up the nerve to actually do the modeling.

Its pretty simple to just delete the missiles just delete any folded you dont want. And im not doing any sci fi weapons for now if I did they would be a separate download

- - - Updated - - -

Poll

"What should be my development priority for the next few weeks?"

Wonder if u can create a futuristic weapon for this mod like this ?

[A mini drone that can be attached to any aircraft using a small Cargo Bay and inside your new drone

This drone must be able to fly on Kerbin atmosphere alone after its launch, probably should include the following a control thing, SAS, energy, ect, but you know better than me, but also your weapon manager, Radome and Ai pilot flight computer plus 1 mini turet like .50cal turet, and maybe using solar energy or something else for fuel, all this in one small drone that can fit inside Mk2 Cargo Bay something similar with "deployable skycrane" from Dr. Jet's Chop Shop mod...

The purpose of this drone is to attack the enemy planes, once launched, that will be very cool to see with your mod.]

Sorry for my romeglish, by the way, great mod, love it!

That would be more along the lines of a whole seperate addon

- - - Updated - - -

Shame that

Yeah the turret code can basically only do one thing at a time

That would be more along the lines of a whole seperate addon

I think you can do it, all you need is weapon manager and computer fly from Baha mod with his permission

SAS, juce energy ect, you can take from stock, all you need it a small design that can fly in Kerbal atmosphere, that must be the easy part for you

you will revolutionize the Kerbal war, plz you can do it..no wait, you should do it :P

I think you can do it, all you need is weapon manager and computer fly from Baha mod with his permission

SAS, juce energy ect, you can take from stock, all you need it a small design that can fly in Kerbal atmosphere, that must be the easy part for you

you will revolutionize the Kerbal war, plz you can do it..no wait, you should do it :P

Combining parts like that isnt really viable plus im not much of a coder im a modeller

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance of torpedoes? Like, legit torpedoes?

Due to how missiles work and thier interactions with water they are noy possible at this time

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestion, and not to be pushy, but engine effects would be really nice. Kinda kills the immersion

I was trying to get lights wotking but it proved very picky and baha has not reponded to my requests for help on that matter

Combining parts like that isnt really viable plus im not much of a coder im a modeller

i'm neither. I was downloading blender becouse is free and try to make a jet fighter mod for me with a model from this site:http://tf3dm.com/3d-models/aircraft, but as you said, i'm not a coder :(

anyway, thanks for your prompt response

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.