[1.0.4][Kopernicus]KerbolPlus v.2.3.9 - a planet pack that ads the legendary Gas Planet 2 and more.

amarius1

What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. What should we add in future updates? (besides EVE, science and resources intergration)

• I want more planets/moons.
    • I want the existent content improved.
    • I want more optimisations.

Does this work with Kopernicus? If it does, what's the KittopiaSpace folder for?

Of course! But first, let me tell yiu something: Kopernicus is not a companion mod! Kopernicus is the base API every planet pack including RSS is using! I use kittopia for particles like the volcano gas/ice jet and comet's tail.

Just tried landing on Harvest and had the same issue. Is this the case for all bodies? Are they currently not "landable"?

All of the bugs will be fixed in the next mini update. Current bugs that would be fixed:

Weird black seams on Potatus and Fonso

Weird land/suborbital thingy bug.

Make the barycenter a proper barycenter.

Proper .dds conversion. Will speed load times up to 25%.

Blue planet with red seas of lava that destroys everything it touches around Keelon.

More unique Womp around Keelon.

All of the bugs will be fixed in the next mini update. Current bugs that would be fixed:

Weird black seams on Potatus and Fonso

Weird land/suborbital thingy bug.

Make the barycenter a proper barycenter.

Proper .dds conversion. Will speed load times up to 25%.

Blue planet with red seas of lava that destroys everything it touches around Keelon.

More unique Womp around Keelon.

dds conversion is almost done, and I'm still investigating the black seams bug.

dds conversion is almost done, and I'm still investigating the black seams bug.

Good to hear that! The black seams may be caused by the old improper dds. Or atmospheres... in fond, that is the only thing changed after the last time seams weren't there.

Good to hear that! The black seams may be caused by the old improper dds. Or atmospheres... in fond, that is the only thing changed after the last time seams weren't there.

I'm pretty sure it's the old dds conversion because I only see the seams when I use them. With png's the seams are fixed. I'll test it with the new dds conversion.

What do I have to set Corolet's semi-major axis and maybe eccentricity to so it's highest point is over Neidon's orbit in OPM? Speaking of Corolet, does it have 2 tails? or just the one?

I don't know why Corolet's orbit should be further then Neidon because it's an comet. It should only have one tail.

Chomping at the bit to be able to land (and stay) on these planets and moons! Are there any simple edits an unexperienced person such as myself could make in the settings?

Once I land and try to head to the space centre or change vessels, I get the message that "you're still under acceleration" even though I'm clearly at 0m/s.

Cheers!

Chomping at the bit to be able to land (and stay) on these planets and moons! Are there any simple edits an unexperienced person such as myself could make in the settings?

Once I land and try to head to the space centre or change vessels, I get the message that "you're still under acceleration" even though I'm clearly at 0m/s.

Cheers!

We are fixing this issue

I think Kopernicus supports custom ground scatter now. Not asking for it, just letting you know.

Yes, we know... expect some er... stone arches on Shayle for now, and some frozen ice formations on Potatus?

BTW, sory people, but I am in vacantion so most of the things I had working on are in stand-by until I return. This and my WIP 2D KSP, SR, SA inspired space rocket game.

CHEERS!

Some of the planets in this pack seem to lack a surface...

I can't land on Keelon or potatus, daphy or fonso neither.

Is this a bug or just an unfinished feature? Just asking because i couldn't seem to confirm this anywhere?

edit: also i cannot seem to get to either of the barrycenter planets.... SOI issue?

Edited by Blowout

Some of the planets in this pack seem to lack a surface...

I can't land on Keelon or potatus, daphy or fonso neither.

Is this a bug or just an unfinished feature? Just asking because i couldn't seem to confirm this anywhere?

this is a bug, it will be fixed in the next release

this is a bug, it will be fixed in the next release

Rather hotfix... Have you finished the .dds conversion? Also provide me your Github name so I can add you si we can share files. it is the download service we're using by the way.

It's a small thing, but have you thought of putting the version number in the name of the .zip file? It would make it easier for people to tell if the download is newer than the version they have or not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.