Wiki 1.0?

Raija

I already started a thread on this a few days ago. The response was the same, and no volunteers with Wiki accounts familiar with making such changes stepped forward. Guess it's going to be a while.

Well, somebody has been changing some of the numbers already. I appreciate anybody who does that, but if they could please add to the parts description what the 1.0 changes were, it would be clearer what are old numbers and what are new numbers. Thank you!

The wiki is updated as folks have time to contribute to it. Feel free to help out, if you want. :D

The wiki still doesn't tell how (or even that) one can take science from instruments and store it elsewhere. Wanna know why? Because information like that is cancer that needs to be cut. Thanks but no thanks, I'm out.

The wiki still doesn't tell how (or even that) one can take science from instruments and store it elsewhere. Wanna know why? Because information like that is cancer that needs to be cut. Thanks but no thanks, I'm out.

How is useful game play info a bad thing?

The main page of the Wiki, as I've mentioned before, cannot be edited by just anyone. And that's the page that needs the most updates at the moment, as it's so outdated that it doesn't even acknowledge the existence of Science or Career modes. The rest the community can update easily enough, but that one page is going to make the whole process a bit gimped.

EDIT: For anyone wanting to update the tech tree page, I have composed a full record of the new tech tree and taken a screenshot of the completed tech tree as well:

Tech_Tree.PNG

EDIT 2: And here are the new tech tree node icons:

Adv_fuel_systems.png Adv. Fuel Systems

Aerospace_tech.png Aerospace Tech

Automation.png Automation

Aviation.png Aviation

Command_modules.png Command Modules

Engineering_101.png Engineering 101

Experimental_electrics.png Experimental Electrics

Experimental_science.png Experimental Science

Heavy_aerodynamics.png Heavy Aerodynamics

Heavy_landing.png Heavy Landing

High-performance_fuel_systems.png High-Performance Fuel Systems

Large_probes.png Large Probes

Large_volume_containment.png Large Volume Containment

Miniaturization.png Miniaturization

Precision_propulsion.png Precision Propulsion

Propulsion_systems.png Propulsion Systems

Science_tech.png Science Tech

Specialized_construction.png Specialized Construction

EDIT 3: I was going to update it myself, but I keep getting Internal errors when I try to upload the new images. That's kind of important...

EDIT 4: Possibly helpful to any Wiki experts, the error is [e2d4b54a] 2015-05-08 02:42:40: Fatal exception of type MWException

Edited by SkyRender

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.