Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

ok with the shooting up problem it could be the deflection lift is way off so I am adjusting it.

ok that's fixed

I noticed I did put way too much lift just to make sure it flies. I cut it way back and it still seems to fly...

O

ok with the shooting up problem it could be the deflection lift is way off so I am adjusting it.

ok that's fixed

I noticed I did put way too much lift just to make sure it flies. I cut it way back and it still seems to fly...

I wonder what would happen if you gave it similar or the same lift as the stock large mk3 cargo bay?

tail control air brake is just about properly working. a bit of modeling and editing. this should help with landing.

also can anyone find the original CSS booster anywhere. I was given a link to a download but there was no booster in it...

edit, I need to check my booster sizes...

do you use kerbal joint reinforcement?

does anyone else get this issue? please let me know

Edited by Mike-NZ

They are perfect Mike. The 5segmentBooster2 is the one that fits best. Im just having issues with the new decoupler. I like the old one better anyway. It dont requier any struts. I have also converted the 5segmentBooster2 to dds and made the color match the nose cones alot better. I also think you should stick with the Firespitter FSTextureSwitch 2 Module tha way we can lower the number of dependencies.

uvhT5dh.png

I was meaning does anyone have the boosters from dragons release version from his early release of css

- - - Updated - - -

@cheech. can you copy and paste the fstexturereplacer2 code from yours onto here?

I will try it on mine and if it works I will use it.

also I might be using BDanimation code for the wheels

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone suffer from things falling apart? also if anyone has a chance to thy the aero update 2 let me know thanks

I don't need your css folder. just part of a cfg file... the booster don't need texture switch. the only parts with switchable textures are the crew cabin, wings, cargobay, and fuel tank.

also I just did the dds convert. thanks for the heads up

I made a lighter booster texture to look more realistic so i added it any way. And you can take my files and use them to save you some time editing all the other configs

- - - Updated - - -

Ok here is what the two Booster textures look like.

9VeFeh6.png

And here is my files for you to look at.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/227008324/CSS%20Cheech%20Edits.zip

ok sure I will have a look through your work. see how the texture switch code looks.

thanks for the assist

also the booster textures need to be edited to compensate for the shifted black rings.... but I do have higher priority fixes to do atm

Aero changes are bad. lol

Edit: Maybe not i had the prograde sas on lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the OMS engines run with no fuel lol

- - - Updated - - -

No thrust just effects. We will get this thing updated eventualy

- - - Updated - - -

flies good with the aero changes.

I made a lighter booster texture to look more realistic so i added it any way. And you can take my files and use them to save you some time editing all the other configs

- - - Updated - - -

Ok here is what the two Booster textures look like.

http://i.imgur.com/9VeFeh6.png

And here is my files for you to look at.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/227008324/CSS%20Cheech%20Edits.zip

Oh yea!! I definitely like the whiter booster definitely looks better.

@cheech. so to be specific the oms engines run correctly, then run out of fuel, then if you increase thrust after they run out of fuel it has the flame effect but no thrust.

- - - Updated - - -

well please by all means have a go at fixing it

- - - Updated - - -

and no your fstextureswitch2 does not work, its how I had it before when I tried

- - - Updated - - -

theres more to the landing gear files that needs to be put in. flexing is only part of it

- - - Updated - - -

im in the process of actually remodeling them and they will have better features and sounds. give me a day or 2

Do you have tweakable everything?

@cheech. so to be specific the oms engines run correctly, then run out of fuel, then if you increase thrust after they run out of fuel it has the flame effect but no thrust. This is correct.