SELV - Stockalike Expendable Launch Vehicles V.1.4 - Updated 25/09/2015

-Kartoffelkuchen, I think you should make a Saturn Multi body or something like that. I asked SnowWhite in his OMSK thread but that looks like it's in a death spiral

Pics here: http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/lib/exe/detail.php/timelines/saturnic_mb.png?id=timelines%3Aeyes_turned_skyward_spacecraft_and_launch_vehicle_technical_data

And technical data in this page, if you scroll down a bit: http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/eyes_turned_skyward_spacecraft_and_launch_vehicle_technical_data

Yeah, SnowWhite isn't doing well.

The upper stage is a J-2, why not make a Saturn V while you're at it as well? You'll already have the S-IVB.
Ahh, that'd be cool! That way all we'd need is Apollo, a single launch pad and a "milk stool."

So I've got a question. Will you be making an Apollo SM to fit with the MK-1-2?

Edited by VenomousRequiem

It has a diameter of 3.75m, Fairing diameter is 5m and SRB diameter is 2.5m. It's designed to be unlocked at the end of career mode. ;)

Ohh, okay! I like it. Can't wait for this update!

Also... is there any way we could get a really long 1.875m tank? Stacking a bunch of those medium tanks doesn't look as good as it could, plus part count hurts my frames!

Update- I just realized I could go first person in the little SketchFab thing and look inside the interstage! That upper stage will probably get a lot of use. :P

Edited by VenomousRequiem

Ohh, okay! I like it. Can't wait for this update!

Also... is there any way we could get a really long 1.875m tank? Stacking a bunch of those medium tanks doesn't look as good as it could, plus part count hurts my frames!

Update- I just realized I could go first person in the little SketchFab thing and look inside the interstage! That upper stage will probably get a lot of use. :P

Yes, I can make such a tank!

Yeah, that upper stage is based on Delta IVs DCSS, and I have to say, that I'm also really pleased with the way it's looking! :) I'll upload a picture of the full upper stage when I textured everything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.