KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

I registered Safira multiple times, because each time we moved to a new forum everyone had to reapply. In the current forum, Safira was there first. I put it there because Aesia had my original claim. I\'d like to know how, with the site down, you could verify that Kaluria was posted 6 hours before Safira. And if you can\'t, do what I did and move. If you can, sads for me, but I\'ll open negotiations.

I still maintain that I got Safira there first.

EDIT:

LongHaired, this isn\'t something we\'re fighting over before the forums go up - we already had a forum where this had been done, and Radion has been trying to move the files to a new forum for a while. It was decided that this time, we wouldn\'t be rebooting.

Paint.NET has a handy little feature where you just select your nation using the magic wand tool (set at 30% tolerance), and at the bottom there is a little bar that gives you the area of your selection in pixels square, although I simply refer to them as pixels.

You\'ve also got to count in the space taken up by the name, right?

LIFE, Y U SO DIFFICULT!?

Unfortunately, about 1/4 of Makavi is covered in polar ice, and I want some people to live there - about 10 per pixel. Unfortunately, I don\'t know where the ice begins over Makavi. If anyone ever makes a map of the poles, please superimpose it onto the map!

Just color your nation one color (Color over the name), then select it by color and find out how many pixels. It\'s not calculated in a square.

Since some of us have incompatible OSes (iOS :P) I guess I count the pixels individually. This will be fun.

Since some of us have incompatible OSes (iOS :P) I guess I count the pixels individually. This will be fun.

I\'m pretty sure GIMP is available on every operating system, although I could be wrong.

Oh, wait. iOS is for iPads and iPhones and stuff, right? Never mind, then.

On a separate note, Radion, what will the site name be when it goes up? Or can you not tell us because then we\'d be able to access the forums before they\'re done?

- snip -

LongHaired, this isn\'t something we\'re fighting over before the forums go up - we already had a forum where this had been done, and Radion has been trying to move the files to a new forum for a while. It was decided that this time, we wouldn\'t be rebooting.

I know, and I was about to apply my corp nation (private island, sort of), when the forums went down.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13249.0;attach=23382

I need to make a list again to help Radion with who\'s nation is who\'s.

Here is the current list I have. Please PM me for who\'s nation you are, and whoever nation\'s you know of, so I can organize it. Thank you.

Known ones:

Avienne: Radion Space Works

UoSoV: Imandreas

Aries: Lord Wasteland

Safira: RedDwarfIV

I can confirm that the moderation team has been PM\'ed with information regarding the site. Two of the team members have registered and visited the site, and at the moment I am writing the war rules thread and trying to find a better spoiler option.

Is the ETA still Tuesday, or will we be lucky enough to get it up tomorrow? I can\'t wait :D

I can get it up tomorrow if I type 700 wpm. Tuesday\'s your best bet, although if I parse a bit more through this sql file of mine, It might come earlier. It\'s too early to tell.

I can get it up tomorrow if I type 700 wpm. Tuesday\'s your best bet, although if I parse a bit more through this sql file of mine, It might come earlier. It\'s too early to tell.

Then why not have someone help you write?

Coming to you live from my studio (yes, I have one in my home. Computer room, so to speak) -

Breaking News! Your National Pages survived the last collapse! If you made your page, it still exists on my hard drive among nearly a million characters of text.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.