KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

Coming to you live from my studio (yes, I have one in my home. Computer room, so to speak) -

Breaking News! Your National Pages survived the last collapse! If you made your page, it still exists on my hard drive among nearly a million characters of text.

In other news, Imandreas just realized that something awesome happened, and that he should really stare at a computer instead of doing productive work to watch for updates.

Back to more breaking news from RSWNN (Radion Space Works News Network, hehe)

The recent SQL file find has allowed me to put up 3 major threads in 10 minutes, as opposed to the 3 hours it would have taken. Progress moves fast. In addition, Radion is looking into adding a 'citizens' board, for people who don\'t want to be leaders or businessmen, but rather citizens of an RP nation.

Back to more breaking news from RSWNN (Radion Space Works News Network, hehe)

The recent SQL file find has allowed me to put up 3 major threads in 10 minutes, as opposed to the 3 hours it would have taken. Progress moves fast. In addition, Radion is looking into adding a 'citizens' board, for people who don\'t want to be leaders or businessmen, but rather citizens of an RP nation.

In more news, this news thing is getting unoriginal for Imandreas, and instead wants to say WAHOOOOOOOOOO!

And now to Tim (not you, Barrett!)

I\'ve decided to implement a citizens board. Each nation will have its own citizen section in the citizens board where the citizens of a nation can send petitions to the government (you) to do things in the nation. For instance, if your nation has very low healthcare, they might petition for higher healthcare.

I\'ve decided to implement a citizens board. Each nation will have its own citizen section in the citizens board where the citizens of a nation can send petitions to the government (you) to do things in the nation. For instance, if your nation has very low healthcare, they might petition for higher healthcare.

Hmm, i may need a secret police now.

Would the people who own countries be able to RP as citizens of that nation? Otherwise, there\'s still a lot of open land left and I don\'t think it would see much use.

Also, Radion, if you have my corporation page saved, there\'s no need to put it back up. I\'m going to go with something else, probably military-related, instead.

Would the people who own countries be able to RP as citizens of that nation? Otherwise, there\'s still a lot of open land left and I don\'t think it would see much use.

Also, Radion, if you have my corporation page saved, there\'s no need to put it back up. I\'m going to go with something else, probably military-related, instead.

In the event where a nation does not have a citizen, the leader is allowed to RP as the citizens as well.

Can we grow our nations? I see an expansion to our south, and possibly the destruction of the UoSoV...

You can, but it\'ll cost you. Money, people, and military presence until the Kortugan resistance dies down (2 weeks). I\'m implementing a system for it.

Wow, I\'m going to have a system for almost everything.

Safira was accepted and put on the map in the most recent RP. Whether Kaluria existed first is not the point. I had to move my borders because Aesia was over my previous territories, after James ninja\'d his country in before me on the most recent reboot. I don\'t see the difference. Safira is on the map, Kaluria isn\'t. Which means Kaluria must not have been accepted.

Simply put, I don\'t wan\'t to negotiate, because I\'m settled in my territory now. I was told it was mine, I made internal maps for it. If Cardgame gets Kaluria as his map shows it, I lose two population centres, and a site I planned to use for a nuclear power plant, and a geography that I happen to like the shape of.

The destruction of the UoSoV...

Do note that I will be keeping my policy of non-aggression, so an attack will end up like what happened to Alurdan Federation. (Read: Attack never happens, but aggressor dies. Lol.)

You can, but it\'ll cost you. Money, people, and military presence until the Kortugan resistance dies down (2 weeks). I\'m implementing a system for it.

Wow, I\'m going to have a system for almost everything.

Aww, I wish people hadn\'t already claimed the land above and below my nation... Maybe once I get rich from the Lunusian Canal I can take some of the land off their hands.

Crying-meme.png

Or at least that is what I think you are doing, but if not, that\'s fine too I guess.

If you\'re thinking about colonization, expanding into nearby territories, etc. then yes, you\'ve thought correctly. If not, then may I inquire as to what you were thinking?

Colonization? Meaning... Future Mun colonies?

ApfNn.png

Colonization, as in, Future Kerbin colonies. Mun bases, sure, but you\'ll only be able to use the colonization system on Kerbin. And still, we\'re starting in the 50\'s, we can\'t even put a space station up yet.

Colonization, as in, Future Kerbin colonies. Mun bases, sure, but you\'ll only be able to use the colonization system on Kerbin. And still, we\'re starting in the 50\'s, we can\'t even put a space station up yet.

Poo. Gotta research 50s level tech.

Are we allowed to put up satellites orbiting the Mun, or are we restricted to Kerbin for our time level?

Also, does anyone know any modpacks that would be considered good for our current tech level? Otherwise, I\'m sticking with stock, modular missiles, railgun (To simulate various other weapons), and carts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.