"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

Oh, if only we had thrust reversal and braking chutes in game... So many good planes wouldn't be lost in the great balls of fire.

Drogue chutes are braking chutes, or regular chutes even. Though having them in a more aerodynamic container would be good.

Well, I know what's wrong with the brakes now--absolutely nothing.

noQZzuE.png

Once again I have outsmarted myself; I moved the wheel brakes to AG0 thinking that I would want to have AIRBRAKES on at touchdown, but let the wheels roll for a bit before stepping on the pedal. Did this in the previous version of Gliido and did not even look at the action groups before launching the 7P. Oh well--what's done is done, and you'll all see what happened to Kenlie, his passengers and Martystu just as soon as I can make the pages.

So now that that's solved I officially <3 this new Gliido! Handles better in atmosphere than anything I've ever built. In a separate trial I overshot the runway,did a 180 and landed on it--all without turning on the engine. It gets to Micarooni Station with fuel to spare, and of course from there it can go pretty much anywhere in the solar system. Hopefully it'll survive 1.1.

Once again I have outsmarted myself; I moved the wheel brakes to AG0 thinking that I would want to have AIRBRAKES on at touchdown, but let the wheels roll for a bit before stepping on the pedal.

You know, I actually wondered if it was exactly that. Then I thought "No! Why would you move the actual brakes from the brake group?"

Anyway, looks like a very nice ship.

Happy landings!

You know, I actually wondered if it was exactly that. Then I thought "No! Why would you move the actual brakes from the brake group?"

Hah, yeah... BTW since you've been playing with Hummlebee you might have noticed I did something a little smarter on that ship--Brakes group triggers everything but I have a separate AG to toggle off the wheel brakes for landing.

Also, teaser!

fhHP8jo.png

Hah, yeah... BTW since you've been playing with Hummlebee you might have noticed I did something a little smarter on that ship--Brakes group triggers everything but I have a separate AG to toggle off the wheel brakes for landing.

I may try another run or two later (whiskey-fueled, no doubt). Here's hoping I can sweet-talk the Orange Knight.

Thanks for the teaser.

Happy landings!

...seriously?

Just for that, this should be the only update you guys get today!

Oh, all right then.

So is this one of the known wheel bugs? Because it seems like it should be. Either that or I somehow disabled the brakes in SPH. Torque is set to full on all wheels and it's still not slowing down. Aaahhh! Save us, Martystu, save us!

Farewell MartynStu, You magnificent Blastard!

Very good! I reiterate all i said before about this MartynStu guy! # 1

Farewell Martynstu,

Very good! I re-reinterate all i said before about this Martynstu guy! # 2

Edited by Nahim

CALM DOWN! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

I can totally see this happening to Janny. Need an IVA mod that adds a drawer labeled "Blunt Trauma Weapons".

No but honestly that teaser need more deltaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well it might--KER is incorrect, I actually have less than half as much dV as is shown on the display. But I think all I have to do is get an orbit. Between Martingale, Kranefly, Evestation and Alouette if I can't get everything refueled I should turn in my Powerpoint license.

Well, this is the interlude that became a chapter I guess-but it's finally finished! Those of you who liked it, thank you! Those of you who didn't, well at least it's over. And I had fun doing it so bleah :P

6rT5f5i.png

EVCnDHW.png

83FolRt.png

Yeah, I was not going to promote Kenlie because I like the Kenzin Enlie pun so much, but after carrying this interlude for 16 pages and managing to bring the Gliido down in one piece I can't exactly deny he deserves it. Kenty Loonie, maybe?

This weekend in gameplay I'll be finalizing the Kranefly/M7 and Mortingale's burns for Eve encounter and capture, and we'll most likely pick up the story with the ships entering Eve SOI!

Edited by Kuzzter

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.