"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

And my reputation has ceased being measurable. Thank you so much to all of you who have +repped me to not just rival Jebediah as it has been stuck in for the past almost year, but in fact to break the meter.

"GregroxMun has a reputation that can not be measured" Woohoo!

Welcome to the club! Now your job is to expand it noticing similar awesomeness, 5 points at a time ;)

Also, Kuzzter, just saying... I'm officially hooked, with the thread on my subscription page. Keep it up!

Rune. But you don't need my rep!

I'm guessing you must have some French influence in your background. Reading your cover of La Marseillaise was awesome and brought back a lot of cool memories (my Mom was born and raised in Paris and I grew up singing that song and speaking both French and English). Anyhow, have some rep and some more for this - awesome stuff!

Danny

I really like this but the only way i can get notified about new pages is to sub to this thread. That results in notifications for comments as well which gets annoying.

I'm guessing you must have some French influence in your background. Reading your cover of La Marseillaise was awesome and brought back a lot of cool memories (my Mom was born and raised in Paris and I grew up singing that song and speaking both French and English). Anyhow, have some rep and some more for this - awesome stuff!

Thanks Danny! I do have French ancestry but did not grow up speaking it or being very French at all. Very glad you liked the song!

I really like this but the only way i can get notified about new pages is to sub to this thread. That results in notifications for comments as well which gets annoying.

I don't know what to tell you--I don't think an OP could stop people commenting on a thread even if he wanted to. Some might even say that the interaction between readers and with the author adds something to a work.. I dunno. But here's an idea; when you get the notification, ignore it unless the thread title has changed. I only change the thread title when I add new pages.

Also, Kuzzter, just saying... I'm officially hooked, with the thread on my subscription page. Keep it up!

Whoo! The great Rune is hooked! Thanks, I appreciate it. :D

So I am working on the next part of the Interlude, but this one is going to take a little custom design work to pull it off. It's a teaser for a key element of a future story so (1) it's important and (2) I think you're gonna like it. Might take me a few days though. You've been notified. (sorry KMC :))

Whoo! The great Rune is hooked! Thanks, I appreciate it. :D

Well, I don't know about 'great', but I have kept at the forums for quite some time now. And this is one of the coolest things I've found here, IMO. So for whatever it's worth, yeah, you should feel proud of it. :)

Anyhow, keeping on with the rep tangent, it is weird, how lately I have become kind of a minor celebrity on the spacecraft exchange and people cite me and stuff. When I think about how ignored I felt when I started! Just this quirky builder that signed his posts funny, was obsessed about low part counts, and couldn't shut up about physics and math. Which is kind of what I still am! So yeah, I feel it like an obligation to use this "privilege" of being heard to point out all the amazing people that I find on the forums on a daily basis. And I kind of try to not give rep to the established "forum celebrities" (and yeah, Kutzzer, you are one, accept it :P), and instead bump the newest arrivals that somehow think I have to be better than them at anything. So yeah, that is my excuse for only repping the OP of this very, very awesome thread. :)

Rune. All I have is a ton of experience in the game, and a slight touch of engineering.

In that case...this one? (the Charles Lucy "sad Nelson") I'm really intrigued now.

While searching I found this neat portrait of the Lord Admiral in modern uniform, haircut and equivalent decorations. Love the robot hand!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02551/filename_2551564k.jpg

Correct! Also, neat modern uniform thing. Cool find. Do you want me to give her robot arms? :P

(and yeah, Kutzzer, you are one, accept it :P)

*sigh* Very well. I reluctantly accept my rockstar status.

Correct! Also, neat modern uniform thing. Cool find. Do you want me to give her robot arms? :P

Ha! No thanks, let's leave her in one piece for now. ;) Only thing I might do is add rank insignia to her sleeve, but I need to do that myself to keep it consistent across the Fleet. (yes I am working on suits with Kerbfleet rank insignia--just need to figure out how I want to do the Air Service rank badges, and whether/how to use orange for the Core Four... unfortunately orange clashes horribly with most KF service branch colors.)

Well, that's quite a shock.

I sense the involvement of another party.

Interesting panel layout. The juxtaposition of the rescue ship and the death ship adjacent to each other is almost like a mirror.

Kenlie's fiction is a clever way to add some very non-Kerbfleet events to the story.

Happy landings!

...Did Fabien escape the plan kappa dimension?

Gonna say that, but I couldn't remember the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, my ideas so far from supposed clues are these.

They're NOT Kerbfleet Duh.

They don't care about science (GASP) or exploration.

They killed Kooty Lenlie's second rescue.

They own a really ugly SSTO.

They might come for Micarooni Station next, hence why he got the idea just after leaving the place.

I think they might have something to do with Admiral Shirley, as Admiral is a military thing... And it's a bit coincidential that they both happen to show up at the same time, either that or Mort has his own miniature army.

I am very involed in this mystery.

It could just be kenlie's imagination the thread title is essentially kerbalized "creepypasta", kenlie said it was a crew cabin not a mk1-2 pod in kerbin orbit, kuttzer said there were clues, and is only 1 part left of this interlude enough for a dramatic phantom death ship chase?

Gonna say that, but I couldn't remember the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, my ideas so far from supposed clues are these.

They're NOT Kerbfleet Duh.

They don't care about science (GASP) or exploration.

They might come for Micarooni Station next, hence why he got the idea just after leaving the place.

I think they might have something to do with Admiral Shirley, as Admiral is a military thing... And it's a bit coincidential that they both happen to show up at the same time, either that or Mort has his own miniature army.

I am very involed in this mystery.

Actually, the military could care about exploration if there was incentive to.

Is anybody able to recognize the flag? It looks like Kerlington, I don't know what they make though or if that could be a clue.

Nope. That was not a crew cabin. Kenlie clearly states that his second rescue involves a crew cabin.

Happy landings!

- - - Updated - - -

Why did he kill Gemmane? :(

RIP Gemmmane Kerman

000-005

"Hit by a rocket"

'Why did WHO kill Gemmane?' is more the question.

Also - Who the heck is Gemmane Kerman?

Happy landings!

...Did Fabien escape the plan kappa dimension?

Heh. I'll admit, my esteemed colleague's excellent work did inspire me in a suspenseful direction.

Thank you, ugly is exactly the look I was going for.

is only 1 part left of this interlude enough for a dramatic phantom death ship chase?
Hmmm...... We'll have to wait for answers, we definately can't be sure until then.

Don't hold your breath... remember the amount of time that passed between when you first heard the phrase "Order Zero" and when someone actually said out loud what it meant? Yeah, this is that kind of an arc.

So there are a lot of great comments, some of them are right and some of them are wrong. I'll keep my promise to let the pages stand on their own without explanation, except I will just dispel this one rumor: I most certainly did not do this to troll KMC and make the comments blow up his notifications. Sorry, KMC :)

So assuming this carries beyond the interlude... say... wait a minute... where do all these stranded pods come from anyway? How can so many kerbals fail so bad to rek their ship in stable empty orbits yet not so bad to rek the pods? could there be foul play a foot? it couldn't be mort or other probe advocates the interceptor has a cockpit...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.