I done it!

Minecraf345

congrats bro! still remembered my first landing... avoided death coz jeb wanted to blow up.

I see that you are using a probe core, eh? well, try using a cockpit next time (so you can plant a flag). you'll get used to it.

also i see some broken solar panels above the Gigantor XL solar array. and one more thing:

aim for the flat areas.

I know most people would say that orbit is where you can say the universe can be yours, but I believe it's actually extraplanetary landing. And with that you can now say the Kerbol system can be yours! :)

Especially for nailing a landing on that slope with a craft that tall--even considering that the CG would be lower from fuel depletion, but also considering having to account for any lateral motion that--on that slope--could be deadly to landers! (Source: the corpses of Mun landers who suffered disassembly from lateral velocity landings staring back at me with accusatory glares :P )

congrats bro! still remembered my first landing... avoided death coz jeb wanted to blow up.

I see that you are using a probe core, eh? well, try using a cockpit next time (so you can plant a flag). you'll get used to it.

also i see some broken solar panels above the Gigantor XL solar array. and one more thing:

aim for the flat areas.

I actually have 0 broken solar panels. I only brought 2 Gigantor XLs and 2 RTGs. I brought a probe mostly to test the lander and I am surprised that it worked!

are my eyes playing tricks or my degree went up....

anyway, i see a weird thing above Gigantors.it kinda looks like a caseless Sol'r panel

this thing:

ziOJ5gj.pnggot this pic from the KSwiki

Edited by RandomRyan

are my eyes playing tricks or my degree went up....

anyway, i see a weird thing above Gigantors.it kinda looks like a caseless Sol'r panel

this thing:

a>got this pic from the KSwiki

It is either the ASAS unit or the modded RCS ports I am using. Or your eye sight went bad :sticktongue:

It is either the ASAS unit or the modded RCS ports I am using. Or your eye sight went bad :sticktongue:

.....i taught that you were playing a stock game. i was wondering why you have the RCS tank.

PS: what took you so long? were you blocked by education or your mom?

or did you forgot how to get into orbit?

Edited by RandomRyan
Xtra kredits

.....i taught that you were playing a stock game. i was wondering why you have the RCS tank.

PS: what took you so long? were you blocked by education or your mom?

or did you forgot how to get into orbit?

I was always trying to design cool planes instead of rockets. Lack of skill and Delta-V also did not help!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.