SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

Well, here goes nothing:

Hello! I'm wondering if you guys are interested in a new maintainer? If so, I would be honored if I were able to be one. And, if need be, I believe I would be available to do it for this weekend. I know it sounds last minute, but if you guys need the help I'll be happy to lend a hand!

*Waits for response with anticipation*

Edited by Yellowburn10

10 minutes ago, Yellowburn10 said:

Well, here goes nothing:

Hello! I'm wondering if you guys are interested in a new maintainer? If so, I would be honored if I were able to be one. And, if need be, I believe I would be available to do it for this weekend. I know it sounds last minute, but if you guys need the help I'll be happy to lend a hand!

*Waits for response with anticipation*

That'd be great!  Thanks for doing it, if you need any help, just ask on this thread.

46 minutes ago, Yellowburn10 said:

Thank you, I'll let you know! I'll be starting momentarily.

Do you know how to organise the threads, and do you have time to test craft, it's always better when people test.

Edited by selfish_meme

16 minutes ago, selfish_meme said:

Do you know how to organise the threads, and do you have time to test craft, it's always better when people test.

I don't have a specific organization in mind, thinking about just doing a list of about 5 or so craft from this week, maybe a few honorable mentions, pics, links, all that jazz. Isn't that how it usually is?

As for testing, I will try to test all the craft, if I can. Not because I might not have time, but rather if they don't have any craft file, or if my save is not compatible. Other than that, testing away!

Edited by Yellowburn10

4 minutes ago, Yellowburn10 said:

I don't have a specific organization in mind, thinking about just doing a list of about 5 or so craft from this week, maybe a few honorable mentions, pics, links, all that jazz. Isn't that how it usually is?

As for testing, I will try to test all the craft, if I can. Not because I might not have time, but rather if they don't have any craft file, or if my save is not compatible. Other than that, testing away!

I mean organise the threads so you can see all the new and commented threads from this week

3 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

You're in Mountain Standard Time as well? Kewl!

Whaaat? You too? This is an interesting discovery, since no one around where I live plays KSP at all.

Well, no one that I know, anyways.

Edited by Yellowburn10

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.