Anyone here have any pets? [warning-cat pics]

HafCoJoe

This is the only picture I've got handy of one of our cats. :/

Her name is Mooch. Because she's a mooch.

NicX2gA.png

This is from before I joined the forum? Whoah!

EDIT:

We found her in the middle of an intersection during Tropical Storm Isaac.

HggpLIo.jpg

Sprite, who likes to stay on the paths and follows a track around the house, which stops at only 3 places none of them being upstairs, the track goes out the window when he eats the cats food in a rush. He was to be put down the day we found him. He had the same name in the Kennel as mine so we had to change it:p

8TdfJHxh.jpg

And Twilight, both rescues the cat was only a kitten though. He likes getting his nails clipped and didn't make noise when he meowed for 2 years, he. Still doesn't unless he's desperate. He was the strongest of his litter because he was the only one to survive, and was sickly for a while.

Big baby...

Edited by Spartwo

We have a cat who refuses to fight anything that's more than a hundredth of her body weight. We got her so that she would catch mice, but I think she's afraid of them. Sure keeps the bird population under control, though.

Had a cat, a Maine Coon, she was with me a long time ... she passed just a little over a year ago. Back in the 80's I used to keep ferrets, I had 8 of them; Hence, my name. In my youth I had 2 dogs and a number of other cats. One of the dogs (my first), a good mutt, lived 18 years... she was my sailing partner, a sea dog for sure. I miss all my pets. I have none currently.

All of my pets were rescues.

People tend to think ferrets are like cats; They aren't, they need more/special care... too many people buy them, learn what's involved, and then dump them. If you want to set me off - abuse an animal in front of me. :mad:

Might do. Nice to see the tweeter's in good health. Still taking naps on warm laptop keyboards?

Yeah, but not so much anymore. He was a little sick back then but now in a very good health. He also has a friend now. I hope they get along nicely.

Y82iEKS.jpg

This is the only picture I've got handy of one of our cats. :/

Her name is Mooch. Because she's a mooch.

http://i.imgur.com/NicX2gA.png

This is from before I joined the forum? Whoah!

EDIT:

We found her in the middle of an intersection during Tropical Storm Isaac.

So your the cat?

Just kidding!

I have 2 dogs and a cat, and i know your not the cat.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.