[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

And then...this happened...

http://gfycat.com/BriefArcticBactrian

That made me think of the Doomsday Orion;

http://william-black.deviantart.com/art/Doomsday-Orion-504250808

So I put together a rough go at it. 8.25 Gigatons of TNT equivalent is a lot of boom.

screenshot3754.png

Pretty sure the boom isn't as strong as it should be though.

screenshot3766.png

So I put together a rough go at it. 8.25 Gigatons of TNT equivalent is a lot of boom.

Well, that power for Earth size will be pretty powerful, bathing half the surface with radiation; but on Kerbin scale I'm sure it will destroy the planet itself.

You know what time it is?

UPDATE!

+Added Castle Bravo

+Added B61 Nuclear Bomb

+Added AK230 CIWS

+Added GSh Helicopter Turret

+Added Modular Gunpod (seperate guns to be inserted)

+Added M26 Artillery Missile (with rocket tube)

+Added MGM140 Artillery Missile (with MGM tube)

+Added Scud Missile

-Removed MIRV, will be replaced soon

-Removed the old GSh gunpod

=Replaced ALL the explosions, now new and improved

=Replaced ALL the nuclear statistics with much more realistic ones

Edited by harpwner

It appears you removed the thermonuclear MIRV part. I had quite the panic when I saw that my orion space battleship was unable to load due to that part missing. Could you, if at all reasonable, bring back the MIRV?

Here is an image of it preparing to nuke it's namesake.

g0jhPBi.png?1

Edited by NuclearNut

It appears you removed the thermonuclear MIRV part. I had quite the panic when I saw that my orion space battleship was unable to load due to that part missing. Could you, if at all reasonable, bring back the MIRV?

Here is an image of it preparing to nuke it's namesake.

http://i.imgur.com/g0jhPBi.png?1

well, I removed it because frankly it wasn't all that great.... I'll send you a pm with the file... but until then the official release will be without the MIRV as I really don't like it in its current state

well, I removed it because frankly it wasn't all that great.... I'll send you a pm with the file... but until then the official release will be without the MIRV as I really don't like it in its current state

Was it the wobble it had when re-entering at high speeds? I noted that it tended to wobble like heck until slowed to around 400 m/s which did pose a bit of a problem when aiming. Thank you.

Was it the wobble it had when re-entering at high speeds? I noted that it tended to wobble like heck until slowed to around 400 m/s which did pose a bit of a problem when aiming. Thank you.

it was the wobble, and the fact that I didn't like the texture or model

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.